Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fighting anybody! ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konohamaru
Genin
Genin
Konohamaru

Fighting anybody! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:48 pm

Konohamaru poofed into the arena, noticing no one was there. He sat down and blinked a few times before calling out, "HEY! ANYBODY THERE!? ANYONE IN NEED OF A FIGHT?! I'M READY YOU KNOW, SO IF YOU'D JUST COME OUT THAT WOULD BE NICE!"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:06 am

*he walked out to the feild*
"well kid lets see what you can do against a kage"
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Konohamaru
Genin
Genin
Konohamaru

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:33 pm

He jumped up, enthusiastically. "You mean it?! The Kage of Kirigakure really wants to get his butt whooped by me?!" He pointed strait at Raku. "All right! You better prepare yourself! You're about to fight the future Hokage, Konohamaru!!"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:00 pm

"your so annoying"
*performs eight tentacle jutsu and waits there*
Back to top Go down
Konohamaru
Genin
Genin
Konohamaru

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:08 pm

He scowled but made a hand seal. "Behold! My Oiroke no Jutsu!" Ten naked girls appeared around Raku, hugging him and such.

ooc: lol just picturing it looks hilarious! X3
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:23 pm

(oh god your right) "how immature" *he drew his yamato blade and spun around causing them to poof away*
Back to top Go down
Konohamaru
Genin
Genin
Konohamaru

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:57 pm

All the girls poofed away, but as they did, kunai's with paper bombs were replaced with them and they stabbed into Raku, exploding at the same time.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:02 pm

*he walked out of the smoke and had burn marks and some blood* "pretty good but..." *he shadowstepped behind him and kicked him in the back sending him flying back*
Back to top Go down
Konohamaru
Genin
Genin
Konohamaru

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:10 pm

"WAAH!" He flew half way across the stadium and made a clone catch him in mid-toss. Two other clones appeared from just above Raku, one throwing two kunai which caught on his pant leg and made him stuck, while the other came down on his hands landing in front of Raku, kicking him in his chin, up, while the kunai exploded once more.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:15 pm

*he shadowmelded to avoid all the hits then popqed out of his shadow*
Back to top Go down
Konohamaru
Genin
Genin
Konohamaru

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:44 pm

"Damn you!" He cried, disappointed that his special didn't work. He threw six sherikan at Raku, two missed but the other four hit. Strings were tied from the sherikans to Konohamaru's fingers. He took out a match and lit the strings on fire, burning their way to Raku.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:00 pm

*he forced his hands together and formed the handsighns to use water colliding wave knocking him back and putting out the flames*
Back to top Go down
Konohamaru
Genin
Genin
Konohamaru

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:10 pm

He fell back, getting hit by the wave. But he used the momentum to land horizontally on the wall, and pushing himself off with his feet, speeding towards Raku. But not before letting the bombs that were attached to the two kunai's that missed, explode. Then as Raku was already hurt by the bombs, Konohamaru head butted him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:25 pm

*he got the wind knocked out of him like anyone would but kneed him in the face when he recovered*
Back to top Go down
Konohamaru
Genin
Genin
Konohamaru

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:32 pm

He staggered back, holding his nose because it was bleeding. "Ah! Ow, that really hurt!" Then he did some hand signs and the clone from before appeared above Raku, performing Kamaitachi no Jutsu - Cutting Whirlwind Technique*

*The user forms the chakra in his hands into air bullets and when he swipes them in front of him, slashes of air currents are sent towards the foe, cutting them and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting anybody! ^^   Fighting anybody! ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting anybody! ^^
Page 1 of 1