Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To one anothers abilities

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
To one anothers abilities Left_bar_bleue500/500To one anothers abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
To one anothers abilities Left_bar_bleue500/500To one anothers abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

To one anothers abilities Empty
PostSubject: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:48 pm

-He walked outside the headquarters and stood on the field and awaited his opponent and friend, around 30 seconds later he felt his presence-
"Hello...Zyrag"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:52 pm

"Hello...Ryu" He said repeating his pattern of speech and walking out into the open.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:53 pm

"Shall we get this started my friend?"
-he said as he turned to him-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:56 pm

"Sure." He said simply getting into position.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:57 pm

-he didnt even allow him to finish getting into position before he shadow stepped behind him and kicked him hard in the ribs-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:05 pm

There was a loud 'Crack' as the hit connected. He hadn't completely hardened his armor yet. He got up, and increased its hardness even more with shadow chakra. "Never... one... to wait..." He said winded, and pulled out a dark gray sword.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:09 pm

"hmm a normal kaguya's bone sword wouldnt be able to handle my chakra strengthened glaives, but your shadow chakra powered ones should prove they're match"
-he said as he pulled out both glaives, coursed his chakra into them and swung both at him-

(go look at the ryu's new weapon thread to know what they look like)
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:32 pm

He blocked the attack with the sword and noticed two large "dents". The blade changed color to black as he added chakra to it. Then he slashed surging a spike out of the tip to get around the weapons.

(<- <----<---|--)
(Surging and projectile diagram.)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:40 pm

-he ducked under the projectile and shot back performing handseals as he summoned a large falcon made of wind and had it attack zyrag while he performed more seals and used the Grand hurricane skills using the falcon to keep the boy away and the hurricane to attack from afar.-

Wind Release • Giant Falcon Blast [Fuuton • Kyojin Taka Bakuha]
- A technique utilizing Wind Chakra, Materialize, Focus, Difuse, and Condense
- Handseals: Ram, Dog, Boar, Hare, Rooster
- Effect: A skill where the user brings forth a large incarnation of wind. Emerging from the body a great spiralling mass of wind emerges. Forming into a very large falcon, this falcon has bunshin type intelligence and is capable of fighting on its own will. Because of the chakra forms involved with it, it can take quite a beating before it disappates.

Wind Release • Grand Hurricane Skill [Fuuton • Gougi Gufuu no Jutsu]
- A technique that utilizes WInd Chakra, Double Spin, Difuse, and Burst
- Handseals: Dragon, Boar, Hare, Boar, Rooster
- Effect: A skill being known for its legendary destructive power in which is controlled by the user, howevering while this jutsu is in use the user cannot use any other jutsu. The damage of the jutsu increases with the chakra control of the individual.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:52 pm

He started making a clone and fending off the bird with his other side, he "rooted" himself to keep from being blown away.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:54 pm

-he increased his control and focused it entirely on zyrag making the ground beneath him buckle and rip out of the earth as the falcon tried to hit him with its beack and talons-

(even if your rooted to the ground, if the ground is moving it doesnt matter)
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:03 pm

(I know...)

He finished the clone and "de-rooted" from the shaky ground, allowing himself to be swept up into the air. He could only defend from his stand-point but the clone shot "calculated" shots, with increased speed from the torrent.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:06 pm

-he brought the falcon back since the boy could do now damage from where he was and had the falcon block the attacks while he had the clones swept up and thrown toward the boy while the falcon shot off toward him again-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:18 pm

(theres only one of complete bone lol)

"Damn falcon" He yelled, Barely audiable in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:20 pm

(so i still threw it back at you)
-he had the falcon continue attacking him while he focused more on the hurricane making hit stronger and making the winds start cutting into him-
"Bone armor or not continuous attacks have still got to hurt my friend"
-he yelled-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:26 pm

He was about to reply when the "G"s exceeded the human limit and he blacked out. His sword fell and eventually found it's way into his left shoulder blade.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:27 pm

(finally got the point of the strategy did you? lol)

-he stopped the jutsu and had the falcon swoop in and catch him he then layed him on the ground-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:34 pm

He slowly woke and stood up dizzily from his "flight"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:35 pm

"How was th air traffic up there?"
-he asked jokingly-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:37 pm

He gave him a glare, "Very funny..." he muttered
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:40 pm

"What?"
-he asked curiously-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:18 am

He saw his chance and shadowstepped behind Ryu with a bone dagger to his neck, "Nothing really..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:38 am

"Oh well ok then"
-he shadowstepped behind zyrag and used the Orb of The Storm straight into his back-

Wind Release • Orb of the Storm [Fuuton • Kyuusai Suto-mu no Jutsu]
- A powerful wind jutsu, having said to be a match for the Rasengan incorporating Wind Chakra, Spin, and Condense
- Handseals: ----
- Effect: A skill known for being the match of the Rasengan, being created by the villages top jutsu developers after hearing of the Rasengans power. This jutsu causes wind to spin and condense within the hand. This form does not have a definately shape, but is often referred to being an orb with various bumps surrounding its surface. This jutsu contains a powerful storm within the palm of the hand, and the strength of this jutsu comes purely from the release. Sending a power storm of wind out to the opponent, casting them back within its wake.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:18 pm

He shadowmelded but got stuck halfway, tripping Ryu. "Damnit... I just cant get the hang of this..." he said, fidgeting.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:33 pm

-he fell back but shadowmelded as he hit the ground and then came out and held a kunai to zyrags throat-
"give in"
-he stated simply-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To one anothers abilities   To one anothers abilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To one anothers abilities
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Burning Ember Village :: The Akakarite Headquarters-
Jump to: