Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Temari's Room..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:16 am

He walked throught the closed door, not realizing he did. He looked around the room with a saddened expression, looking p and walking through a dressor, then backing up and looking at it. He watched the drawer open infront of him, showing Temari's under wear and bras. His face was blank as an envalope came out from under everything in the drawer, opening and throwing papers of some sort everywhere, as if it was a game of 52 pick-up. He looked at all of them, seeing that they were a bunch of pictures of him, and some had her and Kankuro in them. "I knew she was hiding stuff from me..." He looked at all of them, not having to touch them since they were all already face-up. He looked at the first one, looking at the rest and saying things about them some of the time.

((ooc: Ranomly post a million pictures of Gaara and sometimes family lol))
In Temari's Room.. 228
"I wonder.. she must have gotten someone to sketch me..or a picture of me.."
In Temari's Room.. Gaaraupsidedown-1
"I remember that.. it was when I met that Sasuke Uchiha.."
In Temari's Room.. Gaara_KankuroTemari_beautfullpass
"I don't remember this.."
In Temari's Room.. Umbrella-1
In Temari's Room.. Gaara6
In Temari's Room.. What_gaara_does_at_n11BC08
"Heh.. Temari had to clean that after.."
In Temari's Room.. Gaara_criana5
In Temari's Room.. Animatedgarra
"That was when I was six.. around the time when father decided he would kill me.."
In Temari's Room.. Gaara-10
In Temari's Room.. Gaara21
In Temari's Room.. Gaara-11
"Who took all these photo's and how did I not see them..?"
In Temari's Room.. Snapshot20070709152700
"What a funny pose.."
In Temari's Room.. 3edf7220
"What is Kankuro doing..?"
In Temari's Room.. Naruto4
In Temari's Room.. GaaraLong
"My body looks a bit disfigured there.."
In Temari's Room.. Gaara_and_uncle
"I should have never trusted that guy.."
In Temari's Room.. Gaarakankurotemari
"Random.."
In Temari's Room.. Normal_bamboo_gaara
"How did she get that..?!"
In Temari's Room.. 50ae-1
In Temari's Room.. GaaraBaby
"I was one ugly baby.."
In Temari's Room.. Shukaku
"Who ever took this photo is lucky they didn't die.."
In Temari's Room.. Gaara_shukaku_3
"How did they get so close without me knowing..?"
In Temari's Room.. Images
"Wow, I've never seen myself like this before.."

He finished looking at all of the pictures, looking around the room. "I didn't know she kept a stack of pictures of me in her drawer.." He shook his head, going over to the mirror she had in her room and looking into it, seeing the other side of the room. "What..?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:30 am

ooc: HAHAHAHAAAAAA! GAARA LOOKED MESED UP AS A BABY!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:32 am

ooc: Lmao I know XD Lol you can make Neko poof in the room @.@ and maybe walk over to the mirror and Gaara would see her in it cuz he can't see himself XD
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:59 am

*walks in as a cat*

"Meow?"

"Hi, Gaara-kun, what are you doing in here?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:56 am

He looked over at Neko. "Oh.. nothing really.." He looked in the mirror again. "But this is strange, come look in this mirror.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:57 am

*turns into an up-right*

*walks to the mirror*

"You're fuzzy... Like before, meow."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:15 am

"Is it true, Neko..? Am I really.. dead..?" He looked at her.

ooc: Ha ha, fuzzy XD
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:17 am

*looks at him, tears in her eyes, but they don't fall*

"I-I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:27 am

"I don't know how though.. what happened..?"
Back to top Go down

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:11 pm

'Hmm.. Temari's room is right here..' He stopped, seeing the door was open. He walked over, looking inside and seeing Neko. "Hey," He walked in, stopping at the mirror where she was and looking into it. "What are you doing in here, and why is there a bunch of pictures with Gaara in them all over the floor..?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:42 pm

His body swivled up, disappearing when Shikamaru walked through him. He reappeared in the shady corner of the room, watching them.

ooc: He's watching you @.@ waiting for some action XD and if any action happens then he is going to kill Shikamaru, or at the least haunt him for the rest of his life lol
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:20 am

*runs to where Gaara was*

"You did a ritual in the desert. Then you fell over and were... Not breathing."

*looks up*

"I thought it was a dream... I tried to stop it but,... Did I do a bad job of being your friend? Is that why you left?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:22 am

"No, of course not.." He looked at her. "I haven't left you.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:22 pm

*shakes her head around*

"YES YOU HAVE! YOU LEFT EVERYONE! KANI CAN'T SEE YOU! SWISS CAN ONLY SEE YOU AS A CAT!!! And I'm... I'm scarred."

*looks up at him*

"Why can't you come back?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:25 pm

He stared at her. "I can."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:27 pm

"How?! We all want you back Gaara-kun! We miss you, you can't stay with us as a ghost!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:40 pm

"Even better.." He smiled. "A girl, you will see her in the desert. When you do, do not stop her. Good-bye, we shall see eachother soon.." With that, he faded away.

ooc: lol is in the desert plains O.o
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:46 pm

ooc: yup, me know.

*runs out of the room*
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Necessary Existence??   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:56 pm

Noticing that the young cat girl and spirit had faded away, Kat of the Desert stepped out cautiously from the shadows. She walked over to the photos of Gaara and picked up one of them.
"It is a pity that you stuck in the hell known as loneliness. Nobody particularly you, Gaara, deserves it." Kat whispered solemnly, "Like you, I know the pain of knowing that your existence isn't needed in this world. Your father sealed the offspring of Shukaku inside me; forever sealing my fate as a feared weapon. However I was never the pawn your father intended for me to be..."
She stood there remembering her past then she muttered, "Gaara-sama, you once stated how you wanted your existence to be necessary to someone other then as a tool of destruction, so you sacrificed your life to save your village even though it held memories of hatred. I have always admired you but now my admiration has grown. Perhaps I may be the only to think so, but to me, your existence was necessary."
Kat looked down at the amulet hanging around her thin neck. It was a simple black chain with an hourglass with sand in it. Chiyo-sama was once her teacher and great-aunt, and had taught Kat her special ability. Using the power sealed within the necklace, Kat could do things thought impossible such as resurrecting people from the dead. She had it arranged with Temari so she would be able to harness her chakra and do the once thought impossible. Of course it would be excruciatingly painful and it was possible for her soul to be ripped from her body. On top of that she would only live for a few months afterwards, perhaps a year at the maximum.
"This is putting a lot on the line." Kat of the Desert reflected, "I could die from performing the resurrection. However between saving Gaara's life and having a pointless existence...I'll risk my entire existence then, because Gaara-sama is a person precious to me. Maybe then, my existence will be needed and maybe...just maybe...I won't be known as a monster.
With these words still echoing in throughout her conscious, Kat silently left the room.
Her last words were "Don't fret Gaara, I'll save your life even if it means losing mine."
Back to top Go down

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:55 am

Runs into her " Oh, sorry. I was just going in there to see- " He stood there in shock " ............Where's Gaara...? " He asked in worry.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:45 am

Just barely holding her tears back, Kat turned and looked at the person standing behind her.

"He's dead..." Kat said solemnly. One tear drop slid down her pale face. "And...tonight I'll be the one to revive him..." (Kat has the ability to resurrect people from the dead)
Back to top Go down

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:26 pm

He tilted his head in a naive expression. "How did he go..?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:51 pm

Just barely holding in her emotions, Kat said "The akatsuki killed him."
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:26 pm

Nuada grinned and then crossed his arms. "I know he'll come back. The little bastard always finds a way." He then sat down on a nearby chair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Temari's Room.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Temari's Room..   In Temari's Room.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Temari's Room..
Page 1 of 1