Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List

Go down 
+7
Kasai Yamato
raku yamato
Kat of the Desert
Zyrag
Kimimaro
Hyuuga Karina
Gaara
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:50 am

There was a note on the board, indicating it was for the long list beside it. It read:

Welcome, it is almost time for the Chuunin exams! Once we get enough people, we will begin. But for now, we will state what will happen during these exams. Part one is the Written Exam, nine questions will be asked on paper, and the tenth question comes last and is an oral part of the exam.
Part two of the selection exams will take place in the Forest of Death, what will happen is that you are going to try to guess the right scenery that will be around a hidden tower that you must find. If you guess right, you will automatically pass this part of the exam. But, there is another option for you if you can't guess right. Three forms of teamwork/survival can also result in you passing. Either way is good.
And finally, the third part of the exam. If the numbers are large, we will have the Prenimalary rounds first. If the numbers are perfect, we will skip it and go right to the finals. The matches will be randomized.

Thank you for reading, please sign up. It'll be fun!

Ren
Nami
Chizune
Konami
Zyrag
Rock Lee
Temari
Neji
Naruto
Kat of the Desert

Last edited by Gaara on Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:11 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:50 pm

[Shinichi secretly disguised as a boy named Ren walked up to the paper and signed...Ren
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:54 pm

NAMI WALKS UP NOW REALIZING THAT SHE NEVER TOOK THE CHUUNIN EXAMS BEFORE, AND SIGNED THE SHEET.....

OOC: DOES IT COUNT IF I'M FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm

[door bolts open]
"Im here!"
*slowly walks over to the sheet and signs it Chizune*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Ooo//
Aww to bad Kamishu cant join Sad aw well Konami can.

Konami walked in she looked at the two girls and look away. She just walked up to the sheet and signed her name and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:52 pm

ooc: too bad I'm already a Chuunin...

Karina stood there and threw a look to the gennin, "Listen up Fill out your information correctly, If we find any false information you will not be able to compete"The young Chuunin said with authority. She scanned over their faces analizing the details of their expressions.
Back to top Go down
http://gravitationroleplay.forum-motion.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:18 pm

((OOC: even if you're a chuunin you can still compeete in this))
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:26 pm

(ooc:Hehe Im the first Jounin and rogue ninja)

Last edited by Kimimaro on Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:42 pm

(ooc: 0_0 Shikamaru was a chuunin and he's a proctor for the Chuunin exams as of when Naruto came back from the village. so I guess I'll be like Shika... a proctor for the Chuunin exams =D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:10 pm

[[ooc; Oooooh~
I want Sachi to be a proctor too~
xD]]

Sachi fiddled with the ends of her shirt sleeves as she watched the Chuunins sign their names onto the sheet of paper labled 'Sign Up Sheet'. She had already taken the test and became a Chuunin. It still amazed her that she had made it through the exams. She blinked, successfully shaking herself out of her thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:51 pm

((Ooc// I guess I will have Kamishu be a protector to.))

Kamishu walked in with a yawn and looked to all the kids signing up, she smiled and went to the window and stood.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:36 pm

Walks in and signs leaving off his last name.
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:28 am

Kimimaro stood back and leaned against the wall watching all the contestants line up and sign their names.He wondered wich ones would become Chunin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:03 am

this will prove that u can be strong without gen or nin justsu
*sighns rock lee*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:28 pm

Temari walked up to the sign up list and signed her name after Lee's.
'Damn.. three years and I still haven't passed..'
Giving a low sigh, she crossed her arms and leaned against a wall, having nothing better to do with her time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:05 am

(still in Ren form)
" so how is everyone, I havent seen nor talked to you in a long time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:55 pm

Temari raised a brow at Shinici, or 'Ren'.
"Do I know you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Disdainfully, the long haird Hyuuga walked in and signed his name to the list, not really paying attention to anyone. This was the same rutine since the exam before, the exam before that, and the exam before that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:43 am

"Temari-san!" Konami said as she gave her a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:50 am

(if you haven't seen my profile yet I am indeed Neji's younger sibling >_> )

Karina popped back into the exam and looked to see her brother's team so far have signed up, they pretty much just needed Tenten and they'd be set for the first exam. The Chuunin blinked slightly. "Well, what do we have here?"She asked as she quickly stood next to her elder sibling. "This is interesting to say the least..."She murmered and sighed. "So many people will be eliminated before the second exam that's all I'm willing to say. You better get past my part of the exams Neji, cause If you don't I'll be teasing you about it whenever we spar."The young chuunin teased harmlessly which was somewhat out of character for her. She sighed slightly. "Hanging around with Shika is getting to me. I better not become lazy or I'm gonna hit that troublesome ninja... oh no"She said and hit herself in the forehead with her palm. "Onii-chan! help! I'm even starting to pick up his lingo!"She said and clung to Neji in fear of being like the most likely 'Laziest Chuunin in Konoha'
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:02 pm

In a barely readable scribble, Naruto wrote his name. "Hell yeah, I'm gonna kick butt!"
He was shoved out of the way by Kat of the Desert "Move it dimwit, I'm going to verify my existence." She wrote her name neatly in cursive beneath Naruto's name.
"You're going to prove your existence, AGAIN!!" Naruto asked in amazement. Kat turned and smirked at him.
"The point of a battle is to pit one's existence against another's. In doing so, they try to kill each other. Only the victor gets to savor the worth of his life. Mine shall not cease as long as their are people to fight and protect!"
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:37 pm

"Hey Temari! What's up?" Kat asked cheerfully, holding onto the whining and wiggling Naruto Uzumaki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:27 pm

The purple haired kunoichi walked into the room surveying the people inside, asking no one in particular,

Do I have to sign, Even if I'm a proctor?
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:02 am

Kimimaro just looked at her then leaned against the wall again.
"Dont know..."
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:24 am

"Anko-senpai, I'm a procter as well, we don't have to sign, Hasn't Hokage-sama gone over it with you?"Karina said once she heard her, "it's for Gennin to pass to chuunin."She added, before mumbling."not for jounin to be demoted to chuunin"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next