Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List

Go down 
+5
raku yamato
Kimimaro
Kat of the Desert
Hyuuga Karina
Gaara
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:16 pm

There was a note on the board, indicating it was for the long list beside it. It read:

Welcome, it is almost time for the Chuunin exams! Once we get enough people, we will begin. But for now, we will state what will happen during these exams. Part one is the Written Exam, nine questions will be asked on paper, and the tenth question comes last and is an oral part of the exam.
Part two of the selection exams will take place in the Forest of Death, what will happen is that you are going to try to guess the right scenery that will be around a hidden tower that you must find. If you guess right, you will automatically pass this part of the exam. But, there is another option for you if you can't guess right. Three forms of teamwork/survival can also result in you passing. Either way is good.
And finally, the third part of the exam. If the numbers are large, we will have the Prenimalary rounds first. If the numbers are perfect, we will skip it and go right to the finals. The matches will be randomized.

Thank you for reading, please sign up. It'll be fun!

Ren(Shinichi)
Nami
Chizune
Konami
Zyrag
Rock Lee
Temari
Neji
Naruto
Kat of the Desert
Rayne
Shadow
Kani
Kintara Uchiha
Caim
Ming
Rena
Zante
Lucas
Chung Lee

Last edited by Gaara on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:18 pm

*he snick up making sure no one was looking wrote words next to nejis name*
stinky Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:12 pm

Shika's gaze drifted. "LEE! That's my best friend's brother! you erase that this instant"She said.
Back to top Go down
http://gravitationroleplay.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:30 pm

Naruto glanced over at Shika and Lee, "Who cares, Neji is slightly stuck up anyway!" He ran up to the sign up sheet and wrote 'Naruto-Best Ninja in the Hidden Leaf village, believe it!' Naruto stood there for a moment, grinning like a complete idiot not noticing that Kat of the Desert his teammate and friend was frantically erasing the words written next to Neji's name and Naruto's name.
"I don't give a damn what you think Naruto! I am NOT making any new enemies right now and if you do anything, anything stupid at all, I.Will.Kill.You!" Kat scolded.
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:39 pm

"Heh,so this is Naruto.interesting..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:42 pm

"No one realizes Neji doesn't need to be bugged at the moment..."She sighed and shook her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:53 am

wait, so Karina and Neji are on the same team....and naruto and Kat are on the same team, who's on my team?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:11 am

Hey everyone just reminding you two new people are going to come to the village most likley Hinata and Gai sensei

Last edited by Kazuko-sama on Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer issues where bugging me I just fixed that. ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:08 am

lets see...
i think neji's on my team......
nah just kidding he is but RP wise we need a girl on out team cuz evey team ha to have 1 chick and two dudes just like in the series
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:56 am

I think there is a Tenten on the site, I'm not sure...
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:09 pm

Hearing that someone had actually called him interesting, Naruto dashed over Kimimaro and poked him. "You're interesting too for a mutated human with pointy bones!"
Kat rolled her eyes. "I apologize for this dimwit, but if you want to kill him...be my guest."
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Kimimaro smiled and looked down at Naruto.
He patted him on the head.

"Naruto,become strong.
I've heard many stories about you.
One day you may be hokage or possibly even more..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:09 am

*She would walk in head hanging low and signed her name on the list and slowly walked back out of the room*
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:46 pm

Cheerful that someone actually believed in him, Naruto grinned and ran around the room while shouting "Hell Yeah!" Kat rolled her eyes and glanced at the spot where the girl, Rayne once was.
She thought for a moment "Wonder why she seemed so sad, poor girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:48 pm

shes my friend from myspace Hey Rayne!!
*he called after her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:32 pm

*Rayne stop and look at Lee and forced a smile* "hey" she said as she contunied to walk out her head still hang low, looking at her feet watching where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:33 pm

Sprinting up to the girl named Rayne, Kat of the Desert asked "Hey what's wrong?" She asked with concern "My name is Kat of the Desert and I'm a werewolf!"
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:24 am

Kimimaro watched from the wall he was still leaning against.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:06 am

ugh, what shall we do now? huh...anybody?
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:11 am

"Wait for further instruction..."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:22 pm

*poofs next to kimimaro*
"so... this is where all the genin are going to try to become chunin? its nothing like the hidden mist but im looking forward to seeing how zyrag turns out."
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:35 pm

Glancing at Kat and then at Kimimaro, Naruto exclaimed "Hell Yeah!, I gonna kick everyone's butt!" Kat turned around and glared at the arrogant blonde.
"Shut up before I kill you." Kat said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:30 am

Kimimaro smiled.
"Naruto,a true ninja must show their respect to oponents.
If atleast to us Jounin.
Save the running around for after your victory."
Then he turns to Raku.
"Im sure he'll do just fine.
He might have some friendly competition though."
Kimimaro laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:27 am

i know kids these days
*shakes his head*
(ooc: LOL)
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:57 pm

Naruto snickered, "Hey, Bushy Brows is it true that you stole Gaara's eye-brows?" He looked curiously at Lee's eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next