Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:45 pm

-Athrun walked onto the field and activated his sharingan and waited for kintara to arrive-
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? Left_bar_bleue500/500Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? Left_bar_bleue500/500Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:22 pm

*Walks and noticed his Sharingan was activated*

....Anxious much?
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpremixed.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:43 pm

-smirks and motions for her to begin-

"Come on hit me with your bst shot if you can"
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:35 am

*She activated her "regular" sharingan...or whatever ish called. XD*

Eh...whatever you say...

*she ceated a clone to stand behind him and activated her mangekyou sharingan...[I spelled that right, right? Razz]*

...are you sure you are ready?
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:34 pm

-he smirked as his mangekyou and immediately performed a sweep kick summmoning a tornado and then he immedaitely disappeared into the winds-
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:35 pm

(i posted on ryu but meant to be on ryoma,,,i got lazy give me a break)
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:34 pm

*she muttered some cuss words...XD... and her clone poofed, she sighed*
<i>I had it all planned out too...</i>
*she looked around to see where he went*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:57 pm

-He appeared out of the ground right in front of her having gone down into the ground behind the winds and made eye contact with her and immeidately ued tsukuyomi, He made her see her parents being killed before her eyes over and over again, and then had her chained against a rock as he rammed rasengan after rasengan after her and letting ragnarok devour her again and again he then deactivated the jtsu knowing he had barely pushed the human ability to survive such mental stress-
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:06 pm

*About half a minute had passed and she fell over on the ground*

[NO FAIR! I was gonna use a clone explosion on you...but NO MR. PERFECT HAS TO POOF AWAY IN A TORNADO! I hate you... >:[ ]
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:08 pm

(smiles evilly hey i made mine and raku's entire clan bio by myself only thin he put in were the taijutsu and thats it youthink i cant forsee that abvious move and make it impossible to use?)
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:10 pm

[*mumbles something* Whatever....]
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:11 pm

(haha) -he picked her up and took her to the konoha hospital-
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:24 pm

[So...now what?...to the hospital? XP]
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:25 pm

(you can im just taking you not like i need a room there XD)
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:45 pm

[I don't want a room though! ...I hate hospitals! They are saddish...I'm already sad enough... I am such a drama queen...*sigh*]
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:47 pm

(sigh vey well)

-taking rsponsibility for the fact that he utterely destoryed her he took her to the clan house and tended to her injuries-
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:09 pm

[Squee clan house! ...where's this clan house you speak of? XD]
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:11 pm

(...um in konoha...where its always been....)
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:30 pm

[...I'm not that dumb....I mean....*sigh*...never mind...XD]
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:01 pm

(lol)
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?   Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha VS Uchiha who will win?
Page 1 of 1