Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaarn Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kaarn Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Kaarn Uchiha   Kaarn Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:43 pm

a misssing nin from kohana this nin wa once a powerful Jounin he also became a Sannin he has joined akataski in attemps at gaining ultimate power
name:Kaarn Uchiha
village: None
appearence: tall, long brown hair and scar on left cheek
abilitys: Chidori, Chidori Nagashi , Rasengan, Sharingan, Mangeynko Sharinan , Sussono, Tystiomi , Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique , Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Technique ,Blade Throwing Ball Description: Kaarn's personal jutsu can be used as a conjunction to basic chakra infusing. You need a large wide and heavy blade to perform this . The user infuses chakra into the blade and using a basic chakra movement. swings the blade and moves around balls of chakra will fly at the oppoment this can also be used with chidori, lightning blade and Fire ball jutsu to create different elements of this

Last edited by dannywsa on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Kaarn Uchiha Left_bar_bleue500/500Kaarn Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Kaarn Uchiha Left_bar_bleue500/500Kaarn Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Kaarn Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaarn Uchiha   Kaarn Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:47 pm

you need an avy and if you dont have any abiities now youll be slaughtered later when you try and use some but fail because i told you, you didnt have any on the bio get some
Back to top Go down

Kaarn Uchiha
Page 1 of 1