Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance) Left_bar_bleue500/500The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance) Left_bar_bleue500/500The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance) Empty
PostSubject: The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance)   The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:47 pm

Name: Ryukotsusei Yamato

Abilities: After Ryukotsusei’s death his wife Hitori resurrected him with the help of a dying old lady with the knowledge of the old sand elder Chiyo. Because of his death He no longer possesses the demon known as hirotogume, His shadow flame daggers were destroyed in the explosion and now have been replaced by the Shadow Glaives. He also no longer possesses the affinity for fire, when the old woman resurrected him he gained her affinity of wind. Now without the ability of his fire techniques he has learned as many wind jutsu as he can. He was resurrected with his shadow chakra and jutsu completely intact, however the chakra had a side effect on his appearance.

Village: None

Jutsu: All shadow jutsu including the striking shadow snake, the rasengan, and all wind jutsu found within the jutsu post.
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net/jutsu-f61/wind-jutsu-he-no-longer-has-the-fire-jutsu-t850.htm

Background: After proving to his brother raku he was still alive and that he was in fact part of their clan he proceeded to rebuild the clan by gathering all of the scattered yamato’s together. He grew to fall in love with konoha’s hokage and they were together after she confessed similar feelings for him. Together they killed his uncle the current ruler of the shadow village and he took his place as the Shinikage. He then married the Hokage and lived happily until his supposed final battle with the akatsuki leader Pein. However after his self righteous suicide he was resurrected by none other then his wife hitori who find a dying old woman with knowledge of the resurrection technique. Now he has been given another chance to live life. He has now left the Shadow village as its kage and has appointed another to its position, he no longers affiliates himself with any village instead he works as a hired assassin and mercenary taking any job as long as he has reason.

Appearance: he now wears a white coat with black trim and a black undershirt, he wears black pants and wears no shoes.

Last edited by Ryukotsusei Yamato on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance)   The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:57 pm

So Ryu is alive again!?!?!? Whoooooooooo!

One thing that I need to say...your picture is kinda weird. I liked that last one waaaaaay better. Just my opinion.

Anyway...

YAY! RYU IS BACK!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance)   The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:00 pm

yeah im lookin for a pic of what he looks like and thats the best one i found ill look harder and thank you very muchso im assuming im accepted?
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance)   The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:00 pm

Ok! I could help you look if you want??

And no duh, of course you are!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance)   The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Ryukotsusei Yamato (jutsu's awaiting acceptance)
Page 1 of 1