Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro Left_bar_bleue500/500Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro Left_bar_bleue500/500Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro   Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:59 am

-he would appear in the field and await his opponent, he was to test the clan members ability in cmobat he made a water clone and hid in a nearby tree watching and waiting-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro   Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:03 am

-He started to walk down the grass and figured something wasnt right with the figure in the distance-
"Somethings not right here" -he said to himself
-he started to charge the figure to discover what was wrong with it-
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro   Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:08 am

-he shadow stepped behind kuro and slammed him in the back and then he kicked him into the air, after that he slammed him itno the ground and then kicked him into a tree, He then used his shadow flame daggers and stabbed him through the heart killing him instantly-
"Hardly worth my time and not worthy to be of the yamato clan"
-he said coldly-
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro   Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:13 am

raku/malenko do not revive his corpse with your necromancy I will =3 this is the guy i sit next to in school and he allowed me to kill him with...moderate arguing involved =3 hehe i wanted to kill something ok ><
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro   Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:42 am

-He walked across the field and used his revival of the second realm technique to reanimate Kuro's corpse- "This one could be useful" -he said to himself and put the body of kuro in a scroll to use later-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro   Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yamato vs Yamato Ryukotsusei vs Kuro
Page 1 of 1