Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kick back and relax,for now

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:23 am

She didn't wake till she had to use the bathroom and sat up but grew scared when he wasn't on the couch anymore. "N-neji kun? Ne-oooh! Where is the bathroom...." she squirmed and got to her feet looking about desperately.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:04 pm

"Huh? The bathroom is right there."he said as he poked his head out of the kitchen. "Don't worry I'm still here."he smiled and stuck his head back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:32 pm

She scuttled off to the bathroom and once done she got back out and looked at him, "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Neji heard her and looked at her breifly before responding. "I was hungry Are you?"he asked and held up a Cup of noodles,cooked and ready to serve.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:00 pm

"Um...I pass-" she started till her growling stomach gave her away and she literally punched herself in an attempt to silence it but instead curled up against the wall heaving from her attack on herself.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:25 pm

"Hey! Don't hurt yourself! Just take it! if you're hungry you need to eat."he said and crouched beside her. "Take it!"he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:59 pm

She looked at him and at the food curiously before reaching out to his hand and nibbling at it once it was in her posession. It was a style she was trained to eat food that may be poisoned for Gaara so she went by her habits before sitting against the wall and watched him from the corners of her eyes while she ate it.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:03 am

Neji didn't ask her about her style of eating the food,but he left and got himself a cup. He sat beside her. "So what are you doing away from your village in the first place?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:25 am

"Un...I got lost when I was searching for this guy said to look just like me. Eh-have yet to find him though. I am sorry for troubling you!" she suddenly remembered and stood up quickly. "Oh dear-I have lingered as a burden far too long." she looked about anxiously feeling guilty of pestering him.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:41 am

"Um,you aren't a burden.Why do you keep acting like tht?You shouldn't apologize so much either."he said while eating. "You should be alot more needy and don't think of yourself as trouble."he said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:58 pm

"Needy? Needy?! I am pitiful? Is that how I appear to you? Someone in need?! Someone alone...with nobody...nobody....?" her eyes shook a bit as they grew glazed over with tears and she nodded with a forced smile, "That I am Neji...but I must live doing whatever fate rested on my shoulders since I did not die that night...Since I was spared...."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:34 am

"Hey! I did not say you were needy! I simply said you should act more needy.Don't act like you have to everything for yourself."he said quickly and looked nervous when she started tearing up.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:32 am

Lee bowed her head feeling his nervous expression meant she did something wrong and put a hand on her shoulder before slumping back against the wall hoping not to anger him.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:32 am

"Why are sitting like that?Did I offend you?"he asked confused and slightly annoyed that she was acting what seemed to him like she was scared.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:47 am

"No-You were right is all but I thought you were mad." She cuffed her chin and looked at him getting stuck in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:21 am

"Okay.Um.."he blinked and noticed she was staring again."Well I hope you don't feel scared of me.I'm not mad. I'm just concerned for you is all."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:29 am

She blinked quickly realizing what she was doing and pulled sharply on her hair to punish herself to make herself stop and shook her head. "Why concerned? I am supposed to be the one getting hurt for my master...Can you not see...I am only a tool?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:28 am

Neji grabbed her hands so she could not harm herself any further. "Don't believe that.A person is not a tool. You are more than that. You can't believe in that anymore. It's not right."And stop hurting yourself."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:25 am

She looked quizically at him not understanding and tilted her head, "Why should I stop? Pain is...nothing really. Just a reality check. The masters told me so because they said if I were informal or behaved improperly I would be shaming myself. I punish myself in order to behave properly because nobody else will and I feel I have no right to get away with it."

Lee flexed her fingers and tried shaking his hands off but found he wasn't letting go so she lightly bonked his head with hers and asked while she stared directly into his eyes, "Why do you care so much Neji Hyuga?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Neji looked back at her and frowned. "I care because those I consider friends do not have anything harm them under my watch.If your masters thinks so,I want to speak with them immeadiATLY."he said.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:12 am

She grew pale never knowing of such determination to defy those who trained her to be Gaara's body guard and blinked confusedly a few times before uttering out, "They are-of high authority in-S-Suna..."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:47 pm

"Then let's go.First thing...uh...tomorrow. For now,you can relax and eat and you are not aloud to hurt yourself."he commanded and left to go make more instant ramen and some tea.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:31 pm

She watched him go and stood back up. She cautiously crept to the couch where he had slept and began folding everything before sitting down and flexing her fingers wanting to do something rather than sit still. Her eyes ceased their droopiness and she was really fidgetty wanting to go see Neji or maybe his room or maybe outside or maybe....

She was so overwhelmed with anxiety that she got up and peered into the kitche at him and at the pleasant smells she calmed and wandered in wondering if he had ice cream.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:16 am

Neji looked at her. "You okay now? Need anything?"he asked as he poured the hot water into the ramen bowl.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:24 am

"Might you have...ice cream?" her big eyes were glancing about his kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kick back and relax,for now
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next