Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kick back and relax,for now

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:01 pm

"I might."he said and checked the fridge and got out a tub of vanilla ice cream. "I'm sorry,it's the only flavor I much like."he said and gave her a spoon.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:04 pm

"This will do." she said with a grin and scooped some out excitedly before observing it with caution and shoving it past her lips. She smiled and squealed happily before nodding for him to eat some too.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:58 am

He scratched his head,slightly embarrassed at her extreme reaction to eating ice cream.He still smiled and shook no. "No thankyou.I'm eating ramen. It's fine.You can have it."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:21 am

She slumped her shoulders that seemed perfectly in place, "But it is the most sensational treat! You must have some." She looked at the bucket and then at him before placing it in front of him and crossing her arms with a stern and persistent expression. She turned away from it and sat cross legged on the couch with her head lowered showing she wouldn't eat anymore.

"The rest is for you and I will not turn back around till I know you have eaten it."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Neji sat beside her and scooped up a lump of ice cream. "If I eat this will you continue to enjoy this ice cream?If I take one spoon,promise you will finish in my place."he said and he up the large spoonful. "I want ramen and I like seeing you enjoy it.I've never had a reaction quite like yours."he said.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:20 am

She glanced at him out of the corner of her eyes and then held up two fingers, "Two spoonfuls...then I will do as you wish."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Neji smiled slightly. "That's reasonable."he agreed and ate the first spoonful.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:14 am

She watched him eat the first spoonful and giggled really entertained by this bargaining. Her black eyes watched his hand that held the spoon and trailed up to his face as he ate it before giggling again.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:37 pm

Neji was not what you'd call comfortable with how closely she was watching him. He felt uneasy but ate the second ice cream and gave her a new spoon anyways.
"There. Now you have to eat."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:16 pm

She realized her odd behaviour was well-odd and not to mention rude if it was making him uneasy so she grabbed a side lock of hair and gave it a sharp tug to get out of the trance she was seemingly in before excepting the ice cream and then-shoving it back.

"I cannot have it." she declared, "I disobeyed your orders...I hurt myself and rudely stared at you...I am horrible." she said as if it were fact.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:38 am

"Shut up and eat."he said and looked away from her. "You are breaking the rule. You are only being rude if you don't eat it."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:41 am

Lee furrowed her brows and looked into the container. SHe shoveled 3 scoops worth and ate it. Waitting to see his response, she dug the spoon in the remaining ice cream and twisted it so that when she pulled it out all the icecream was on it like it was on a cone. Lee licked it and looked down at her feet more sad than embarrassed. She sucked at being social it seemed and if he really was her "friend," she probably just ruined it.

"Neji Hyuga...do you hate me now?" she uttered out hiding her face behind the spoon.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:09 pm

"Hate you?"he looked at her confused. "I never said that Lee." he said and sighed. "You can't take it so seriously.I don't hate you.I am just tired of your self discipline."he said and watched the spoon cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm

She finished the ice cream and scooted forward so she was closer to him and could hear him clearly.

"What is worng with my self-discipline?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:50 pm

"Well,Lee,uh,or Love whichever,I am not a fan of yor self diciplne. You hurt yourself and it really bothers me. At least,with my friend Rock Lee and my sensei Gai,they punish themselves for failure by working harder. They come up with these rather stupid self promises and it just keeps them motivated. But harming yourself is no way to behave."he said as he looked sternly at her.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Love is fine..." she said quietly while thinking over what he said. Yes-it did hurt to teach herself the way she was brought up but th technique he spoke of sounded promising yet difficult. She leaned forward on her knees and asked, "What do you do? You dislike my ways but what are yours? I have only this way because I am not allowed to think outside the box unless in combat. My life can be refferred to the ways of a sword. I am useful doing what I am told or made to do till the point I break and am of no worth. It honestly sounds amusing and quite motivating but..." she paused and sat down on her legs, "-I do not feel as promising as this method. I might break trying to move on."

Love sighed and looked around again still taking in the size of his home compared to the room she resided in back at Suna. She took note of a picture frame behind her and leaned back to try and see it till she fell off the couch landing on her head. She remained in that stance still observing the photograph and asked, "Is that you...a picture from when you were younger?"

Her blood rushed to her head but the image she studied carefully was of him and his platoon. Gai and Lee and Tenten were standing by him. She had forgotten her current stance and absentmindedly began balancing herself as if it were a game or some training not recalling how she got there.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Neji scratched his head at her question. "My ways? Well, I suppose that I do the same as them,only to a lesser extent. If I fail,even if it was my best effort,I move on,but train so that that failure may not be repeated."he said and watched her as she looked behind her. "Um,yeah that's my squad........Love get up."he said and pulled on her leg. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:06 pm

She was red in the face and woozy but still managed to snap at him with her legs when she felt his hand on one causing him to fall over while she transferred her head to her elbows. Love looked at him seeing multiple Neji's and giggled before saying with her eyes sealed tightly so as not to confuse herself, "Neji-kn looked like a crab!"

Her legs came down slowly behind her but stretched out before reaching the floor allowing her to lay to her tummy and look at him. Her face grew calm a bit but she spoke with meaning, "Please refrain from touching my legs." She withdrew her head from her hands and stood up waltzing with clear signs of dizziness over to the front door.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Neji sat up. "Ugh,I'm sorry Love."he said and stood up. He looked at her and cautiously followed her so she wouldn't fall or knock over anything.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Love thought she was going to the bathroom but when her hands fell on the door exposing her to outside, she stumbled forward and tried throwing herself backward. She instead however, did a clumsy spin and staggered in reverse beginning to reach the railing of the pavement outside. Her legs shook as she grabbed onto the railing behind her and she wailed for help not knowing what was going on.

"Ne-Neji-kun! I-ugh-" her cheeks swelled and her face grew pale before a queezy face replaced her scared one. Love shrunk to the ground with her hands wrapped around her tummy.

"Too much ice cream?" she questioned her nausea and pouted.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Neji put a hand on her shoulder. "Well it could also be that you are dizzy from being upside down for too long."he said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:12 pm

She wrapped her arms around the arm that reached out to touch her and clung to it afraid to move and to be alone.

"I feel horri-" she yacked and let him go to cover her mouth. OxO
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Neji tried to keep a straight face and looked at Love worried. "Come on. I'll clean it up."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:58 pm

She leaned on him taking what comfort he offered before it was snatched away from her. Love never let go of her mouth though. She was too paranoid that whether it be words or a substance, whatever came out of her mouth was always the wrong thing and at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Neji guided her to the bathroom and gave her crackers to munch on so her nausea could disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kick back and relax,for now   kick back and relax,for now - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kick back and relax,for now
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next