Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee Empty
PostSubject: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:20 am

Love had been quiet the whole walk to Konoha. She had a solemn expression and her eyes refused to open fully. She took a seat at the edge of his bed and sighed before unpacking her back of the remaining snacks from the walk. Half a wate bottle was left and the chips had been devoured in a way to quiet her sobs so Neji wouldn't know she had been crying. Love yawned into her arm quietly and looked at a clock.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:38 am

Neji was full aware of her unhappiness despite her attempts to muffle her crying with the chips. Once he was unpacked,he moved hesitantly to Love's side and put an arm around her shoulders. "I am sorry that you're so unhappy. If you get homesick we can always make a trip back.I won't stop you from returning to Suna."he said nervously,hoping she wouldn't cry again.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:48 am

Love's eyes met with his. He was doing as Gaara had in his efforts to comfort her. This made her more at ease but still a bit afraid. The fact that he would allow her to visit as frequently as possible made her happy again though so she threw her arm around him and held herself close to him in grattitude. Love felt she'd be able to trust his word and so she did.

"Thank you Neji kun..." she whispered with her head tucked under his neck. She didn't realize it but she was snuggling him.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:54 am

Neji,who was not much used to this contact,looked down at her with slight discomfort. Though,seeing that she felt much better than before he patted her head and allowed her to stay. "Well.You should have my bed. I can sleep on an air matterss."he said seeing that she did not bring much with her.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:02 am

"Air matress? No. You will not be sleeping on air! That sounds uncomfortable. I wondr how it is capable of holding people....air is strong I suppose." she muttered to herself. "Neji kun will be sleeping on his bed. I will sleep on the couch or...the matress of air. It is not my house to be taking possession of its contents."

Love slid off of the bed and dug through the remaining items within her bag pulling out a pillow.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:12 am

Neji scratched his head,trying to keep from laughing at the display of intelligence Love had just put on. He went and got her a quilt and the air mattress which he plugged onto the air pump and it filled up. "You can sleep there. It's much better than my bumpy old sfa."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:57 am

Love watched it as it was filled and hugged her pillow. She sat on it and gigled at the feel but immedietley leaned back till she lay flat on it. Her eyes closed and she smiled with satisfaction.

"Okay. You sleep on your bed." she said while sitting up and wriggling out of her shirt and pants. Her pj's were basically her undergarments so she pulled up the covers to just under her shoulders with her pillow under her head. "Goodnight Neji kun..."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:02 am

Neji left the room to change into pj's and brushed his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:13 am

Love dozed off quicker than usual. All of that stressand crying had really wiped her out. She was done for the night for sure.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:41 am

When Neji got to bed,he made sure she was warm and laid down under his own blanket. He watched her sleep almost happy that she was here with him. But the awkward happiness when he looked at her faded as his eyelids drooped down and he fell asleep,appreciative of the warmth of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:53 am

Come day break, Love was awake and ready to go by 7am. She had brushed her teeth, washed her face and got dressed. Love touched her stomach and buttered a piece of bread before eating it for breakfast. She later sat beside Neji, watching and waitting for him to wake.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:37 am

He woke up soon after,moving past Love without even noticing and got dressed and washed up,forgetting really she was there. When he came back,he gasped and jumped abit. His brain reminded him that she was staying with him and he smiled "SLep well Love?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:51 am

Love watched him curious as to why he looked frightened at first but then smiled sheepishly, "Yes, I slept quite well thank you. Um...what will we be doing first?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:17 pm

"Well we have to et breakfast. Did you do tht already?"he asked. He fixed his hair neatly into a scruchy and put on his shoes. "If you did then we'll go for a quick run first."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:25 pm

"We are not going anywhere till you feed yourself, Neji Hyuga." she stuck her tongue out at him and fixed his bed.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:41 pm

"I will get my breakfast on our run."he assured her. and helped clear up their sleeping messes.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:52 pm

She finished and stretched, "Lead the way than."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:28 pm

He nodded and left with her,a water bottle in their hands.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Now back from their previous adventure,Neji carrid Love in and put her to bed aft removing her shoes. He covered her and at last he thrw himself on the sofa and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Love was snug under the covers and very cozy but...not as cozy as before. The suden change in temperature made her awaken but in a sleepy sluggish state. When she opened her eyes she realized they were already home. Her eyes wandered around the room seeing the lights wee off and she was by herself.

"I hope Neji kun is okay..." she whispered to herself and laid back down trying to fall asleep. Apparently he was much more cozier than the matress.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Neji heard her moving and became nervous. He pushed himself back up off the couch and went into the room. He looked in at her to see if she was sleeping well. He saw she was sleeping again and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Her sleep grew heavier now almost able to take to the bed but the door opened and she sat up and threw a kunai right at the figure impulsively not fully aake or aware of who she attacked. From her sleepy state of mind the kunai only hit the wall right beside his head.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:41 pm

He looked at the kunai and closed the door. He rubbed his forehead and went back to his sofa. He waited to listen if she laid down again.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:00 pm

She didn't and only left herself sitting up while sleeping. Her head hung over her lap and she swayed a bit.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:34 pm

He sat hee hoping she'd do it,but after what seemed hours to Neji,he finally got up and went in the room and laid her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee   Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home of Neji Hyuga & Love Lee
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next