Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lunch time and getting to know you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Lunch time and getting to know you Empty
PostSubject: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Neji took her to the ichiraku ramen shop. Best place to eat after a good run.
He sat down beside her at the ramen shop and ordered a bowl for himself and asked what she wanted.
"You can eat whatever you like."he said and got them more water.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:13 pm

"Hm...shrimp and pork ramen?" she asked the man.

He gave her a bowl and she stared down in it. "Is this good Neji kun? Like-the one in the cup you gave me?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:19 pm

"Better than the one in the cup."he said and waited for her to try it first.
"If you like you don't like yours you could always try mine.But Ichiraku ramen is pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:30 pm

"Okay..." she tried some and was quiet for a bit but then smiled and squealed excitedly. "This is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Neji grinned and began to eat his own. "I'm glad you like it."he said as he ate his own bowl.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:53 pm

"Mmhmm!" she finished rather quickly and let out a relaxed sigh before climbing over the counter and hugging the chef. "Your food is really good!"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Neji blushed and looked at her confused.
The chef was pretty fine with it though.
"Love. Come over here."he said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Love kissed the mans cheek and slid back over into her seat, "Yes Neji kun?" She was beaming at him. Love was obviousy in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:30 pm

"Erm,nothing. I'm glad you are happy."he said now only slightly embarrassed by her actions.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:31 am

Lovegiggled and spun in her seat, "What are you going to be doing to fix me?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:59 am

"Um,just teaching you basic social skills and things of that sort.So you can behave less like a tool and more like your own person."he said and continued eating at his own pace.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:11 am

"My own...person..." she repeated while kicking her legs. Love wondered what exactly would change when she was "taught" these skills.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:02 am

Neji drank some of what was left in his water bottle from their run and he looked at her. "I hope you don't hate me for taking you away from your home. I don't want you to feel upset about it.That's not what I'm trying to do."he said. It had rwally been bothering him the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Love tilted her head while looking at him through the corner of her eye and said softly, "Hating takes up too much energy....And there is nothing to hate you for."

She drank more water feeling her breathing get choppy and chokey. She had almost forgotten what damage she had taken in combat. Her breathing was still unstable during extreme exercise. Love coughed a little but did so into her arm and diverted her gaze from him to look at the ground.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:56 pm

"Love are you okay?"he asked and put a hand on her back.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:07 pm

She shivered feeling him touch her but looked up at him, "I-I will be fine thank you..."

She sat up straight and touched her chest looking down at herself confusedly. This damage he had done....was permanent? This was a first for her. She just wondered whether she should tell him or not and decided against it so kept her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:00 pm

He finished his bowl and paid. "Well if you're sure.But I want to know if somethings wong okay?Anything at all."he said and got up to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:20 am

"Why must you know about what is wrong with me?" she asked clearly unaware that she ratted herself out. The young jonin stood up and looked around seeing if anyone was there besides them testing her.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:13 pm

Neji raised a brow and looked around."No one is watching us you know."he said.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:39 pm

"Oh? Hn..." she bowed her head sheppishly. "My mistake." Love quickly reached for her hair to give it a tug.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:57 am

Neji noticed what she was trying to do almost instantly and held her hand before it could take hold of her hair. "What did I tell you about your self inflicted punishments. It's not bad to tell me if you are doing okay. I am just concerned is all."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:29 am

Her lower lip trembled and she got teary eyed, "Neji kun-my lungs squeeze together if I train too hard. It felt this way after you hit me....You were not trying to kill me were you?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:38 pm

"N-no.I was- I would never try to kill you."he said and let go of her. "My attacks tend to leave a person's organs in rough shape. It goes away with rest,but I swear I didn't mean to cause you this much pain.If you'd let yourself really rest,I'm 100% sure that you'd be feeling good as new by now."he said,but was still worried. "I'm sorry though."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:45 pm

She squinted a bit and tilted her head not quite understanding. Love never learned of "accidents." It was either a mistake to be punished for or a thought out action. His explanation fit neither so she sat there stariing at him blankly.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:51 pm

"I did not mean to hurt you really."he said and looked at her.Seeing that she did not understand he tried explaining to her. Everyone makes mistakes Love,but you don't have to get punished for them all the time."he explained and sighed. "Sometimes people do things that they don't want to deliberatley do,but it happens without their knowledge and they won't realize it until it's too late too fix. That is what a mistake is.I did not want tohurt you,but I was abit out of hand when I fought you and hurt you more than I wanted to."he said. "I made a mistake. And I will do whatever you wish to pay you back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch time and getting to know you
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next