Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lunch time and getting to know you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:46 pm

"Oh,yes. That's my ability almost to the point. but My eyes are showing me where these chakra points are in your body. They also give me almost a 360 degree view. The byakugan has those abilities and is only available to a Hyuga."he explained.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:59 pm

She listened carefully and then stood up. Love stood at his side with two fingers held up, "How many fingers am I holding up?"

She ws so intrigued by this fact that she wanted to test it first hand and totry finding where exactly he could not see.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:04 pm

He looked at her with a blush. "Uh, please do not do that. That is embarrassing."he said and looked around hoping no one saw that.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:11 pm

"Oh come on. So that 360 degree thing was a lie? You cannot see it can you," she teased and shifted herself more behind him, "How about now?"

Love was holding four fingers this time and was determined to get him to show her he was serious. When she noticed his darker face she sighed and leaned against the table, "That was rude of me....I-um...well what else can you tell me about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:20 pm

"Nothing more."he said,slightly pissed off now. Her testing from before had insulted him that she seemed to be making a joke of his Byakugan.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Love hummed quietly and smiled before saying, "Well-I am glad I got to know some more about you. I feel a lot more comfortable now."

It had been somewhat difficult at first for her to accept his presence but as her information on him increased, so did her trust in him. Love was happy to know this much about him but didn't bother with herself. It wasn't important for him to get to know her. He was just supposed to help her right?
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Her theory was so very wrong though. First thing he asked after she said that was: "Can you tell me about yourself then?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:41 pm

She blinked first very rapidly having not expected the question and she looked away, "Wh-what is there to concern yourself about me? I-I cannot tell you anything that matters...."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:48 pm

He frowned. "Um you can. Tell me what your fighting style is."he said,pulling something right off the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 pm

"Aikido."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:08 pm

he arched a brow. "Can you tell me what that is exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm

"The art of block and counter attack."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:24 pm

"Oh.Hm.....Well okay. Thankyou for telling me about yourself."he said.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Love lowered her head. Seeing that was all he asked only made her feel worse. That was all that mattered? How she fought? Well-that was why she avoided the subject of herself. From the way she would be spoken to and about by the elders, the topic of her was her faults and what she was messing up on and how horrible she could be even if it was just once. At this point, she wondered if things would truly turn out different from being here.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:41 pm

"I'll have to have you open up more too then."he said taking a mental note. Neji did not like to pry.He felt like an intrder if he did,so he let her be for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Love wasn't sure what he meant by that and crossed her arms, "When are we leaving to start our special training?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:11 pm

"We don't have any exact destination. Its training that is during a process of steps and an amount of time."he said.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:27 pm

"Oh....so now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:31 pm

"We should go where you want to go."he said,wondering if that would be a mistake to do.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:37 pm

She looked at him blankly, "Um....the only places I am familiar with are your apartment, the training grounds, he hokages office and here. I-I do not know....I guess we can go to the training grounds..."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:50 pm

"Oh. While we go to the training grounds I'll show you the rest of the leaf village. So we will take a very scenic route."he said.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:04 pm

"Scenic route? Okay." she smiled looking out at the village.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:09 pm

(pretend that he doews that and my post is located in the trainin grounds)
They left.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Neji stood waiting for Love to catch up. He had raced her the rest of the way to the trainign grounds and had left her ehind on accident. When she finally came he smiled apologetically. "Sorry about that. But I hope you liked seeing the village really quickly. Would you like to spar?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch time and getting to know you   Lunch time and getting to know you - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch time and getting to know you
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3