Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maybe making some system of skills

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukai

Sukai

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Maybe making some system of skills Left_bar_bleue500/500Maybe making some system of skills Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Maybe making some system of skills Left_bar_bleue500/500Maybe making some system of skills Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Maybe making some system of skills Empty
PostSubject: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:30 pm

Like doing:

Taijutsu:
Speed: 7
Power: 14'
REfleces: 8

And like that in both genjutsu, nin and taijutsu and other generally... using stats to shoiw how you person is..

just suggestion...
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

I suggested one, but honestly, without stats people have to focus on character development rather than beefing up to an insanely powerful state, that would be SO unfair to the newbs here. Also, think about it, would you rather just train all day on one site to make that one character powerful or focus on making your RP skill better that you can take from site to site? And I guarantee that even if you lose a lot of fights because of that, you will be more respected as an RPer, and eventually learn how to cover your characters weaknesses by having them do certain actions that is still possibly what they would do. The point of this statement is get away from whats best, and stay true to your characters' character.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:22 am

Yeah and me and Ryu attempted to make one but it was too complicated.
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:37 am

But if you need to RP you training and a choosen group of fair admins then give you points after that... it would be cooler, instead of some weirdo admins that say: 5!! AWESOME ( when 5 is max, and its just some normal RP training.... )

it should be a ponuser if we finening it to perfectness.... and well how better RPer you are... how easier to get stats.... That should be simple...
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:40 am

Its easier said than done. You have to take in the fact of how much chakra you have aswell and endurance. Its not simple.
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:49 pm

nahh its not that hard...
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:51 pm

-_-" have you ever attempted it?
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:02 pm

nahh... but i know that i can make some system... i playing roleplay irl and theres lot of rules... and then im sometimes a rule freak...
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:02 pm

I'll make you a deal, If you can find me a large jutsu library, (E's D's C's B's A's and S's for each of the basic elements, (Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning.)) Then I'll make a site and fit a stat system to them. Then you can train all you want.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:04 pm

I think i showed you a sight with alot of those.
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:05 pm

huh theres none library of that kind... i dont really want you to make a site... whats fun at onme sit when you alone...
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:06 pm

It was moved around and "lost" so i said screw it.... Msn ppls are stupid... (the techs)
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:10 pm

okayy... :/
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:12 pm

I have it saved on a document on my laptop but it broke.
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Hahahaha the devil is just against you trying to delete everything saved from the site xD
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Lol that would be true but im an Atheist.
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:20 pm

yeahh that can be a reason why the devil is attacking you like that xD
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Lol could be. XD
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:23 pm

well... have you been biten by any sheeps nearby??
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:25 pm

Something you don't believe in, and have no proof for can't technically exist. Personally I think that everyone is Schizophrenic, Nothing and No one could exist, but it is reality because that is what the brain believes is real.
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Zyrag have you taken any drugs nearby...??
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Actually I fully agree with Zyrag.
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Well i only understand some of it... but it sdound like he had some drug dream and we all where doll-likes...
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Nope I'm fully sober - ALL THE TIME - and I came up with that after watching "A Beautiful Mind" in health class... (for the mental disorders and such)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Im usually sober.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe making some system of skills
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next