Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maybe making some system of skills

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sukai

Sukai

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:35 pm

ahh now i get some of it... i mean... theres thing you cant explain with you techinal cheat stuff... like i can't belive in that a so big thing like the universe just created it self and before there where nothing... nothing can be nothing... ( sounds wrong, but its right ) its not possible to be "nothing"... its simple also not techinal possible or realistic..
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:47 pm

Yeah but its all what you personally beleive you know?
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:58 pm

There's a scientific explanation for that though, they believe that the beginning "nothing" as you say, is actually one of the smallest particles possible, with an infinite amount of energy. and Einstein said E=Mc*2. So therefore, M=E/c*2 so its possible to convert energy into matter. Thus, the Big Bang. The only problem with that theory is the trigger for the explosion.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:01 pm

What about a star or sun going supernova? Wouldnt that start?
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:07 pm

There were no stars/suns yet. just vast nothingness and the one particle... They also think that the universes, may be flat, fluctuating "membranes" and the Big Bang was when two of the "membranes" collided.

(Yeah... I watch the History channel, "The Universe" to be exact...)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Ah. I watch it for war things lol.
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:20 pm

whatever... i just dont believe that a so powerful and big thing is comed out of a so little place/nothing and started just cause of Nothing...
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:44 pm

heres some site with some jutsu register thing... im not saying it have everything... but well it got some i think.. http://www.naruto-kun.com/naruto-jutsus
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:33 pm

okayy this site is lawl some way... but it got some jutsus at all... but only a few and badly describt...
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:33 am

heres also some... i have'nt h cecked it... think theres some jutsus...

http://www.pfk.zoomshare.com/6.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe making some system of skills   Maybe making some system of skills - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe making some system of skills
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2