Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killing time....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanku

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Killing time.... Left_bar_bleue500/500Killing time.... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Killing time.... Left_bar_bleue500/500Killing time.... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Killing time.... Empty
PostSubject: Killing time....   Killing time.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Sasoto leaned against the wall of the Ichiraku Ramen Shop. He wasn't hungry... in fact, he hadn't been hungry much after.. the incedent. He merely stood there, killing time. He thought about how many young genin had compared him to Kakashi Hatake. 'Ridicoulos..' he thought '.... he's always late..'
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Killing time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time....   Killing time.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:38 pm

Gaara, for some strange reason, was in Konoha. Probably for some sort of 'Kage business', but nobody needed to know that. He stepped into the Ramen, shop, looking around and remembering the last time he had been here. It had also been one of the last times he had seen Neko, and it wasn't exactly a good memory, considering what happened.

"Hmm.."

((ooc: Kapoof Suspect))
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Killing time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time....   Killing time.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Sasoto saw Gaara come in "What is the Kazekage doing here?' he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Killing time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time....   Killing time.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:46 pm

He looked up when he heard 'Kazekage, turning to face the guy who said it. "Would you like something, or are you merely wondering out loud?"
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Killing time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time....   Killing time.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Sasoto shrugged "Merely wondering....
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Killing time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time....   Killing time.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:52 pm

"Alright, then." He stared at him. "I am here to see the Hokage, I only stopped here to check something. That should answer you're question, should it not?"
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Killing time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time....   Killing time.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:53 pm

"Yes, i suppose it does..." Sasoto said.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Killing time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time....   Killing time.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:58 pm

"Then, that is good." His expression was blank, and he turned to look at the table that he had been at last time he was there, frowning at it.

((ooc: Gotta go O_o))
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Killing time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time....   Killing time.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:00 pm

OOC: Kay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killing time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing time....   Killing time.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing time....
Page 1 of 1