Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules and Such (REVISED!!!! :O)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Rules and Such (REVISED!!!! :O) Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Such (REVISED!!!! :O)   Rules and Such (REVISED!!!! :O) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:37 pm

Okay, now this is the third time I've posted rules, though it's only because I put 're-write rules' on my list of things to do for this site. So yeah, here we go Razz

1. Don't try to over-rule the admins, please. (One warning provided, unless there is a good excuse)

2. I hate godmodding, and I know that a lot of people don't mean to do it, but still. Please try not to Smile (Two or three warnings provided, in certain cases)

3. No discrimination, hateful comments, racism, or anything of the sort. I haven't seen this enough to be worried that I'll need to be banning anybody, so good job and please don't start Razz (One warning provided)

4. No cyber sex in the forums, you'll need to take it to PM at some point, and I'm sure all of you know when that would be. Though, if you don't, one of the admins will warn you if you're taking it too far. If you're already done by the time an Admin gets online, the topic will be deleted. (One or two warnings provided)

5. I don't care if you swear, that's your decision. But please don't make it over excessive in the forums, and don't use it in rude ways, that would be appreciated Smile (Two or three warnings provided)

6. No spamming, please. This includes having incredibly large siggies that go on for miles, or posting in the same place over and over again without waiting for a reply (can be an exception in the chatbox). A lot of us have really crappy computers, you know Razz (Two or three warnings provided)

7. Don't sell stuff here, this isn't Ebay Neutral (none of you have done this, but it needs to be here just in case Razz) (Two or three warnings provided)

8. The demon thing is beginning to bug me, and I'd like to make it so that the only demons on this site are Jinchuuriki. So, if you've got more than one demon, please PM me and I will set something up for you, since it's not your fault this rule has just been made.

As you can tell by the amount of warnings I will give towards certain rules, it shows how much it bothers me. If you see a rule that only has one warning provided, try not breaking that rule Razz

If your warning tab is full and you break the rule once again, your account will be banned for one week. If you break the rule again, you will be banned for two weeks. The third time it happens, your IP address will be banned and you will be unable to come back online until further notice Smile
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

Rules and Such (REVISED!!!! :O)
Page 1 of 1