Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chubby Rules! (Choji)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

Chubby Rules! (Choji) Empty
PostSubject: Chubby Rules! (Choji)   Chubby Rules! (Choji) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:16 am

Name: Choji Akimichi
Village of Residence: Konohagakure
(He was labeled by Naruto as the fat-ass who is always eating)

Ever since he was labeled as a "Fat-ass" by Naruto and Ino and a few other villagers, Choji Akimichi as been trying convince everybody that being chubby is cool. He occasionally clashes with Ino over the matter. Choji just became a chuunin. He has light brown hair, light skin and he is obviously pudgy. His personality is slightly weird, he has a profound love for weird things such as extra-terrestrials (aliens) and anything bizarre.

Choji is able to expand his body and literally turn himself into a human bowling ball and crush his unaware opponents. He also is skilled with Kunai, Shurikens and paper bombs.

Crappy profile, I know, but just deal with it (Or suffer my wrath, LMAO)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Rules! (Choji)   Chubby Rules! (Choji) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:55 pm

accepted! X3

I was waiting for somebody to make a choji... '^^
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Rules! (Choji)   Chubby Rules! (Choji) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:46 pm

Choji reminds me of one of my chubbier friends, they both have almost the exact same personality so how could I resist?

What's your favorite character from Naruto? I like Gaara the best *Does the happy Gaara dance*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Rules! (Choji)   Chubby Rules! (Choji) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:01 pm

They go in this order!

Naruto's first, then Konohamaru, then Gaara. I'm not gonna type out everybody who I luv cuz that would just be too long, so those are my first three! X3

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world who actually likes the character Naruto! '^^
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Rules! (Choji)   Chubby Rules! (Choji) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:05 pm

He's my second favorite (Naruto that is) and I always wonder why people hate him so much I mean come on, he's stupid but he's freaking hilarious. People say that my personality is a combination of Naruto and Gaara.

There are only two characters I hate. I detest Matsuri and I detest Yashamaru even more...
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Rules! (Choji)   Chubby Rules! (Choji) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:22 pm

OOOH! You're like me! I hate Matsuri and that other random girl who's in love with Gaara! >< They do nothing besides whine about Gaara the whole intire time! Yashamaru's voice always pissed me off...

I.FUCKING.HATE.SASUKE!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I've hated him from the start! He was a bastard then, and he's a bastard now!

I love Naruto because besides his goofball antics, he has some really good character development about him. I mean, when they had just gotten the dead body of Gaara back from Deidara, and Naruto was crying because he didn't save Sasuke and he couldn't save Gaara, well.. That was really sad!

I like the Naruto in the manga better then the Naruto in the anime. Less 'Believe it's!' and more... well, more... well more less 'Believe it's!' !!! X3
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Rules! (Choji)   Chubby Rules! (Choji) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:38 pm

Matsuri was only a side-character *Shoots Matsuri and laughs evilly* and who is the other girl that likes Gaara, I really only read the uncut version of the Naruto manga. I haven't watched that episode (At least not in English) so is Yashamaru's voice girlish or what because I thought he was a fucking guy!! (He was trying to look like his beloved sister *Scowls*

Yeah it almost made me cry...however what really got was the part where Gaara's past is revealed, now THAT was sad. Sasuke is a stuck-up bastard and while I didn't really mind him at first, he pissed me off when he tried to kill Naruto. Seriously, just because his brother killed family does not mean that revenge is necessarily good.

Sasuke is the emo king of bastards *bastards bow down to emo Sasuke* By the way, if there was any yaoi then Sasuke would be Uke because the word "uke" is in his name.

I like the manga better in general, they cut out anything and the drawing style is better.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Rules! (Choji)   Chubby Rules! (Choji) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:47 am

The other girl is just this other really annoying person. v.v I really didn't care about learning her name since she's worthless..

I read the manga and watch the episodes in japanese and english. But in the manga, when they're talking about Gaara's past, at one point he looks like a monkey on crack! lol, that's not his fault though, we all have our bad panel days. But in the end, I DID CRY! I cry very easily...

Ok, I have to admit, Sasuke has a right to be sad and all, but he does NOT have a right to be a douche all the time! Yeah, his whole family got killed by his brother, that's really sad, but the whole village is cracked up on him and it's not like he's being treated like a monster or anything! (coughGaaracoughNaruto) I mean, look at Naruto! His family is dead too and nobody loved him at all growing up! He had no one for a very long time and he didn't come out all wannabe-emo!

Defiantly the manga over-all. They don't have any gay fillers. (i really don't like fillers in Naruto) The only filler I ever liked was the one where Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura tried to find out what was underneath Kakashi's mask, and this other filler where Naruto got raped up the butt by a baton AND shit himself.. X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Rules! (Choji)   Chubby Rules! (Choji) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chubby Rules! (Choji)
Page 1 of 1