Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skating??!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yomi
Jinchuuriki
Yomi

Skating??! Empty
PostSubject: Skating??!   Skating??! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Yomi stood in the middle of the frozen lake, staring down at the makeshift skates on her feet. She had just kinda stuck kunai to the bottom of a pair of re-enforced shoes... "This was a crappy idea," she said, looking out at the frozen lake.

Yours, not mine.

"I know! But seriously! This is the worst idea I've ever had!" She took a step forward, slipped, and landed on her butt. She growled. "Damn it."
Back to top Go down
http://shugichi.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Shiruku Mako

Shiruku Mako

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Skating??! Left_bar_bleue500/500Skating??! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Skating??! Left_bar_bleue500/500Skating??! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Skating??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating??!   Skating??! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:51 pm

Who's damn idea was this?

It was his own, of course. Not that he'd admit to himself. He walked slowly over the frozen surface of the lake, trying to keep his balance. It was hard; the surface offered no traction against his bandaged feet. Even the weights around his ankles helped none.

Of all places, why did this have to be the only place where he wouldn't be seen? A shiver across his body, along with a brief spark of electricity.

I need to work on privacy.
Back to top Go down
Yomi
Jinchuuriki
Yomi

Skating??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating??!   Skating??! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:54 pm

Yomi looked up at noticed a guy struggling, like herself, to cross the ice. Although he had managed to stay upright. She sighed, and, using her arms for balance, pushed herself back up. One set, two step, pause. One step, two step, pause. On the third try she fell backwards again. "Alright, these are coming off," she muttered, annoyed. She pulled the kunai off her feet and stood up.
Back to top Go down
http://shugichi.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Skating??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating??!   Skating??! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skating??!
Page 1 of 1