Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting... Watching... Destroying...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Waiting... Watching... Destroying... Empty
PostSubject: Waiting... Watching... Destroying...   Waiting... Watching... Destroying... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:38 pm

*Raku stood on the frozen lake staring at the tall buildings that loomed over the rain forest. He was wearing his Akatsuki robes and thought back to when he was the kage to this cold village*
Man.. How badly I wanted to destroy this place ever since I was a child.... And now here I am.. With no resistance either... How boring
"You see Raku? Give into your raging thoughts and rush in and obliterate them all and let me drink their blood so I may grow in strength.. Let me out...."
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Waiting... Watching... Destroying...   Waiting... Watching... Destroying... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Zyrag was standing next to Raku waiting to do whatever they were doing here. He wasn't paying attention, as usual. He looked up at Raku and noticed he had spaced out. "Raku? Helloo? Raku?" He tried waving his hand in front of Raku's face.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Waiting... Watching... Destroying...   Waiting... Watching... Destroying... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:14 pm

*Rakus attention was finally caught and he slowly looked au Zyrag* "hm?"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Waiting... Watching... Destroying...   Waiting... Watching... Destroying... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:48 am

"You spaced out..." He shifted his gaze from Raku to the village. "So, what are we doing here?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Waiting... Watching... Destroying...   Waiting... Watching... Destroying... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:42 pm

*Raku slowly nodded* "Obliteration....."
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Waiting... Watching... Destroying...   Waiting... Watching... Destroying... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:52 pm

Zyrag smirked and flicked his arms back, catching the two shadow-bone swords as they came out of his flesh. "Whats the plan?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Waiting... Watching... Destroying...   Waiting... Watching... Destroying... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:54 pm

*Every second Raku was giving into his demon was obvious in his physical appearance. Black tribal liike designs were appearing on his face and arms and were slowly growing larger*
"I'll rush through the front and you flank through the back. Kill everyone.... Women, men and children. Nobody survives."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting... Watching... Destroying...   Waiting... Watching... Destroying... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting... Watching... Destroying...
Page 1 of 1