Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for Ryu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:52 pm

Caim stood on the thick cold ice as he drew his sword and prepared for the worst. "Hope he makes it.....I even had trouble through the blizzard." He then shrugged and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Waiting for Ryu Left_bar_bleue500/500Waiting for Ryu Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:58 pm

-he would walk through the blizzard with his bloodline ability active, he would walk just in front of caim and dispell it- are you ready to begin?
Back to top Go down

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:02 pm

Caim raised a brow. "Sure. Wanna begin?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:03 pm

-he would instantly draw his twin swords sinweaver, and shimmerstrike and cut in an X pattern at caims neck he would then bend low and sweep kick caims legs out from under him-
Back to top Go down

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:06 pm

"Urgh, well done...." He said as he spat blood from his mouth and stood up. He would slash a red aura towards him, leaving red smoke everywhere. Then, out of nowhere Caim elbowed him in the chin, while as he staggered back, he stabbed an explosive kunai into his chest and jumped back, covering himself with his shield
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:12 pm

-his blood lightly spatterede the area and he ducked under the kunai as it passed him and dove forward to dodge the blast from the tag on it he then rolled and stood up looking caim in the eye- Im gonna have some fun with this

-he combined his blades to create his blade dawnfang and activated his bloodline limit after becoming invisble he shadow stepped behind caim and slashed him shallowly in the ribs-
Back to top Go down

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 pm

He grunted and smashed into the glacier behind him. As he flailed out of the glacier, holding his ribs he said. "You will pay for this...." He then disappeared and reappeared on top of a frozen waterfall. After numerous hand signals, he yelled, "Fire style, Dragon flame jutsu!" A sea of flame engulfed the colossal piece of ice and Caim as he laughed manically. As the huge heap of water raged towards Ryu, Caim then jumped out of the current and slammed him into the water.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:49 pm

(OOC: ok good idea...but do you even know what my bloodlmit does?)
Back to top Go down

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:30 pm

(OOC: Uh, no. I haven't read your profile yet.)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:32 pm

(not my profile my clan bio go read it its the yamato clan)
Back to top Go down

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:52 pm

Oh, ok.

Might as well make a good counter while I'm readin, eh?
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:06 pm

-he activated his shadow meld technique and combined with his shadow to avoid the attack after the flood passed he shot out of his shadow and slashed caim diagnolly in the chest two time forming an X pattern he then kneed him in the gut but wrapped his mokomoko around caims waist and pulled him back and kneed him again letting him fall to the ground this time-

sorry too much for you? hahaha

(hows that for a counter?)
Back to top Go down

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:31 pm

Caim got up, wearily staggering towards him, he wiped the blood drizzling from his mouth and licked it from his hand. He thought of what to do. [Damn, can't even get near him now.....ungh....this really stings.......but I'll have no choice to do it.] Caim removed his right glove and revealed a dragon crest on his palm. He now grinned evily. "You see, my dragon curse can see even the darkest soul, which means I can see you as if we were in clear daylight." Caim then drew his sword as it slowly formed into a dragon tooth serrated sword. He then dashed towards Ryu and slashed him twice in the chest, while as he staggered due to the hits, Caim then suckerpunched him in the nose. He then threw him up into the air and activated his seal, creating a colossal tornado of flames around him and Ryu. Then Caim grabbed him and twisted them both into the ground as the fires followed. Caim then jamp back onto a nearby rock. He then spat blood as he lifted his hands up, which were shaking wildly. "Hm.........second form is approaching...."

(Nice. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:34 pm

-ryukotsusei staggered tohis feet-

This is getting fun! -he yelled-

-he immediately shadowstepped behind caim and punched him in the back with his left fist and activated the dragon tatoo on his arm sending caim flying with a shadow dragon powered punch the the back he then ran toward and slammed a rasengan straight into his stomach and stood up-

had enough yet?
Back to top Go down

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:44 pm

Caim grunted massivley as he went flying into another glacier. As he jumped out, he laughed manically. "Ungh....nice Rasengan...but.......grrrgh....say hello....to my...second form.." He then arched his back as dragon wings ripped out from his back. His teeth grew sharper and sharper as his eyes were now pale white. "Like it??!?!? I am now gonna have some fun with you!!" He laughed manically. He flew straight towards Ryu, a broken sound barrier followed behind him. He kneed him, then his wings covered him as if it were a cape. Then Caim thrashed and clawed at him as they were both inside the depths of his wings. He opened his wings and let Ryu fall to the ice, a shower of blood above him as he broke through the ice into the deathly cold water.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:49 pm

-he felt the multiple wounds get to him as he swam out of the water- Not bad caim but now i think ill have some fun of my own
-he activated his shadow dome around him and dispelled a little bit later after his families blood alowed the shadows to heal him-

Like my abilities caim?

-He ran up to caim and slammed a rasengan right into his chest but as caim flew away he once again wrapped his mokomoko around caims waist and pulled him back and used his most powerful jutsu, The dragon spiral. As the dragon wrapped itself around ryukotsusei with the head on his hand he slammed it into caim and alowed it to unwrap itself and watched as caim flew into the ice a bloody mess-
Back to top Go down

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:06 pm

Caim fell to the ice.....lifeless.

But the lucky happened. He got up and coughed blood. "Grr.........I've had just enough of you.........." He then flew up into the air and called out to the clouds. "Third form......Activate!!" He then wheezed and coughed deeply as his eyes turned black as night, his claws now sharp as his teeth, and his own human form now turned slowly into a dragon itself. A deep voice appeared from his mouth. "Like MY abilities, Ryu?" He then disappeared and reappeared in front of Ryu, he grabbed his neck with his mouth and threw him to the ground. As he hit the ice, Caim broke out of the ice from under him and impaled him through his chest with his tail as they flew up into the sky. He swiped at Ryu, but Ryu dodged it. As he moved to the side, Caim then bit his shoulder and closed his jaw completely, a sprinkler of blood splattered everywhere as Caim then spat acid onto Ryu and then fire as he watched the two elements collided and formed a passage. Caim then roared as he once again covered him with his wings, and engulfed him in flames and sound inside the depths of the infernal wings. Caim opened his wings and then charged him into the ice, breaking through and spinning his claws around Ryu, creating a pool of blood. He then flew out and let Ryu drown.
Back to top Go down

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:08 pm

* was wacthing from a nearby tree*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:11 pm

-ryu's body was battered scarred and burned as he slowly swam up to the service-

he looked up at caim and laughed as he shadow stepped behind him and skewered him through the stomach with dawnfang he then kicked caim off the sword and shadow stepped behind him again and slashed through both of his wings and kicked him hard in the back- as they both fell ryukotsusei performed the summoning jutsu and summoned ragnarok the emporerer of the black dragons and landed on his back he thenlet ragnarok fly him down to the ground and got off him and sent him away-

ive only got enough power for one last jutsu caim...how about you? -he asked as he looked him dead in the eye-
Back to top Go down

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:20 pm

Caim's dragon face grinned slowly and then spoke. "I.......can only hold so much power, yet you......I've had the most trouble with......believe me, I've become impressed towards your willing and Stubborn will! But now, it's my turn to call upon the waves....." He then flew onto the ice, his wings slowly beginning to cover him, as a show of red and black lights showed from inside the wings. The then grew and grew untill he was as tall as the mountain beside him. "This will be my last resort! Ryukotsusei! Show me what you're made of!" Caim stomped on the ice as it smashed and the water overcame it. He then walked slowly towards Ryukotsusei as he spat large amounts of flames towards him. Then he flew up into the sky...as far as space. Then a small shroud of light showed under Ryukotsusei.....until a beam of flame and lava shot down onto him. Caim then flew down with the speed of the gods. Then crashed onto the ground behind Ryu and grabbed him with his massive claws and crushed him slowly, laughing evily as he saw blood leak out from his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:47 pm

-He would shadow step behind his massvie form just as the lave shot out (obviously avoiding the rest of the attack)- "You may be able to move forward fast but your turning speed will take forever" he yelled as he performed the next jutsu -He then put his hand on caims back and performed the shadow hands jutsu pulling out the dark tainted chakra as he did and allowing it to power his next attack- "Lets see how you enjoy a taste of your own medicine!" he yelled -and he performed the true shadow dragon jutsu using caims own tainted chakra as the dragon emerged from Ryukotsusei's hand he was much larger then usual as it slammed into caims back, Ryukotsusei then allowed his own spirit Malora to give him his sword. As he wield the giant crystline blade he slashed it down caims chest making a deep gash and then slammed a rasengan straight into the wound-

No one...could...stand after that....

said ryukotsusei as he breathed heavily trying to keep his balance
Back to top Go down

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:15 pm

Caim slowly turned back into human form as the wound started to bleed more and more. "I.........will not......give.......ungh......." He fell to his knees and coughed blood. "You'll die with me!" He performed a dragon chidori and threw it at Ryu. Caim then collapsed onto the ice. "I will...........rise ag- again.........soon..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:36 pm

-he shadow stepped behind caim to dodge the move then picked him up and summoned ragnarok the dragon lord-

Ragnarok we need to get a hospital Immediately!!! -he yelled-

-the dragon took them to the mist village hospital and ryukotsusei half dragged half carried caim inside-
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:19 pm

((Holy shit that was a wicked fight! XD!!!))
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:17 pm

(lol thanks)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting for Ryu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Ryu   Waiting for Ryu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Ryu
Page 1 of 1