Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey, Yamato

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:03 pm

How about that fight, Raku? You got the guts, or are you scared?

*He stood in a fighting stance, gripping his sword, ready to thrust it out of it's sheathe.*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:18 pm

*he walked in through the trees*
"i honestly dont know what you're problem is with me but you're really stupid for doing this"
*he drew his sword unleashing the three shadow dragons*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Hey, Yamato Left_bar_bleue500/500Hey, Yamato Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:09 pm

He appeared behind raku and glared angrily at caim. So you've called out one of the yamato eh? well when you call out one of us you call out both of us. Dont expect to leave here alive my friend
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:13 pm

*he started to laugh maniaclly(it was zanji and the others saying theyre gonna enjoy this)*
"my thoughts exactly"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:15 pm

*he turned around and stood on raku's right side and shadowstepped behind caim with a dagger to his throat. Lets see how long he'll last.
Back to top Go down

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:24 am

Caim disappeared as if he were the wind himself. "Hahahaha......so, Ryukotsusei's here to join the fight as well then, huh?" His voice drifted within the cold, glistening air. He then appeared in front of Raku. Before he had a chance to react, Caim punched his gut, leaving him to fly into a shop nearby. Caim then eagerly pointed his fingers at Ryukotsusei." You, I'll deal with you later. " He dashed into the shop. He threw Raku out of the shop into the air, hitting him at double-time speed. Caim counted the hits in his head. {22........57...................182......300!} He then let Raku fall to the ground. Jumping onto a rooftop, he said, " So...........how's the Mist Village Murderer doing? "
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:59 am

He activated sunlit stealth and drew his daggers silently and slashed caim multiple times on his body. he then fired his black lightning jutsu hitting him square in one of the more serious wounds. After that he activtaed the seal on his daggers and as the black fire took hold of the cold steel of the blades he sliced deep into caims arm watching as the blood shot everywhere.

"you'll have to forgive my impatience"

He then activated the shadow dome jutsu around raku and stood in caims path.

"you'll deal with me now"

"raku stay in the dome for now let the blood of our family take its effect on you"

Then he made another dome around him and caim
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:31 am

"heh what healing?"
* he performed a minor healing jutsu and did what he was told*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:32 am

"alright little bro feel free to join us in here"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:33 am

OOC: Caim im using the supieror version of shadow dome btw you can see it in the yamato clan techniques
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:46 am

*he stepped into the dome and looked around stepping silently and listened around you cant even hear him breathing*
Back to top Go down

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:12 pm

Caim breathed heavily, but not comparing to the injuries. There was a feint glow within his mouth. " You see, ever since I started to hate Orochimaru, and your godforsaken clan, I obtained a gift from my ancestor assailants. " He then clutched his heart, his teeth growing sharper and sharper. He then climbed to the top of the dome, twisting and twirling at Ryukotsusei. His sword thirsty for blood, Caim granted it's wish and wildly slashed Ryukotsusei around the chest area. He jumped back, sheathing his sword once again. " Now for my most favorite move." He did numerous hand signals, and then it happened. "Deathly Melody Justu!" He cried out. "And since we're in a shadow dome, my wave will just keep coming at you." The sound waves pushed him back to the wall of the dome, and pinned him at an angle, continuously hitting him. Caim snapped his fingers and it disappeared. "Heh, I though Yamato was the weaker sibling, but you, I can throw you around like a crash-dummy." Caim laughed, as it sounded like a dragon howling now. He then thrust punched him into the shadowy prescence of the dome. Of course, he stayed there, but then Caim moved his hand up, pulling Ryukotsusei upwards to the highest point of the dome. He then threw him down. Rushing to his side, he then called out, "Dragon's Barrage!" He then started to claw him, making a lovely sound combination. He then stomped onto Ryukotsusei's gut, increasing his speed towards the ground. All Raku could see was Caim's fist about to make bloody contact with Ryukotsusei's face, then an explosion of gravel and dirt inside the dome, looking brown and black all over the sides.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:16 pm

OOC: dude this dome is pure shadow you cant see me or raku in here not to mention I had my bloodline ability activated which makes me completely invisible so you couldve never found me to even strike me also climbing to the top of the dome? dude your trapped inside the thing and its a sphereical shape so its impossible to get on top also the 300 hit thing woulddnt have been possible for a few reasons

1. not even a ninja can attack that many times that fast
2. raku had his shadow dragons out they wouldve devoured you when you did that
3. im his brother you think idve let you hit him THAT many times?
please be realistic I know its a RP site and nothings really realistic about it but there are gonna be limits to what you can and cant do
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:09 am

ooc: i agree dude really now
Back to top Go down

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:19 am

*is outside the dome wacthing*
the lotus and taitsumo yamo clans are allies of the yamato clan wich means if your enimes of them your enimes of me, ming, rayne, and lucas not to mention raku and ryuko
admit deafeat and how you are weak nad can never macth all of us and they MIGHT allow yo to countine with your poor tough guy charade of life
Back to top Go down

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:41 am

*was with lee at the time*
exactly raku, ryuko let the dome down so we can join in the battle
Back to top Go down

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:44 am

all we have to do now is wait for them to open the dome and let us in ming all we can do now is wacth
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:57 am

*brings down the dome and shadowsteps behind ming* now lets kick his sound village loving ass
Back to top Go down

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:06 am

combo attack lets go Lee!
*bends over kunis at hand ready to strike*
Back to top Go down

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:08 am

*steps on his back and jumps ising a high jump kick to hit caim in the face with his left foot the reverses it hiting him in the chest with his right foot knocking the wind out of him causing him to kneel on the ground*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:19 am

*he let zanji take over with glee and zanji moved as soon as he was in control.he jumped up and caught caim by the throat*
"im really going to enjoy this"
*he took his other hand and shoved it inside of caim and grabbed his heart. it was pumping in his hand then he ripped it out and squeezed it and licked the blood off his hand*
"oh my you taste better than i thought you would.i...must...have...more..MORE!!"
*he began ripping him apart limb by limb and he was soaked in blood and still licking his hands then he turned to the others*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:31 am

*he would randomly walk up and incinerate caims remains and walk off satisfied*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:04 am

"was that really necessary?"
*still licking blood*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:49 pm

says the vampire?
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:30 pm

"what are you talkin about? i just like blood thats all and he was tasty...makes me wonder what all you taste like"
(its zanji not raku so yeah he loves blood)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey, Yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Yamato   Hey, Yamato I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, Yamato
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next