Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for the Kazekage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitori

Hitori

Waiting for the Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:51 am

Hitori sat in her office waiting for the boy that aproached her at the ramen shop. She sat at her desk doing paper work until he arrived.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:57 am

Gaara opened the door to the Hokage's ffice, walking to the desk and standing infront of it in his Kage attire. "It is nice to be meeting with you, Lady Hokage."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:01 am

"The same to you Lord Kazegake. Now why have you been wanting to speak with me?" She said while putting her paperwork aside.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:09 am

"About a few different things, actually." He replied, arms crossed once again. "I'd like to speak on matters of the up coming Chuunin Selection exams, and also on an alliance that your village may also have with a certain clan, mainly the leader."
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:12 am

"Okay... Go on." Leaning back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:17 am

"About the alliance," He started, staying perfectly still and keeping his eyes on her. "The Yamato clan, have you made an alliance with them yet?"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:25 am

"Not necessarily... I went on a date with one..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:28 am

His expression didn't change, seeing as he had only thought about it as a day where the two had got together and had a discussion.

"Was their name Ryukotsusei?"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:32 am

"Yes, why is there something wrong with him?" She paused for a moment. "Is he crazy?"

((OOC: Yay sleep dep. is acting up.))
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:40 am

"I don't believe that he is crazy, simply.." He trailed off for a second, then continued. "Simply that he is someone in which I had difficulty in battle with.. much difficulty. Though, he had challenged me to combat not so long after my resurrection, so I must still rejuvenate, I was wondering if you might help.. Improve my abilities."
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:45 am

"Sure... When him and I fought we were evenly matched."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:43 am

"Many thanks." He gave a small bow, then regained his normal composture. "Now, we discuss the Chuunin exams."

((ooc: Maybe you can tell I'm just a bit tired O_o))
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:26 am

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:31 am

"We need to make the second part of the exam less life-threatening, though still a challange."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Waiting for the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue500/500Waiting for the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Waiting for the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue500/500Waiting for the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:33 am

-he would knock on the door and await permission to enter for he himself had been passing by the door going to the restroom (XD) when he heared that and had an idea-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:34 am

Hitori looked at the door, "Come in."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:42 am

-he walked in and bowed respectfully to the hokage and kazekage- good afternoon miss hokage and lord kazekage -he began- I have a proposal for the 2nd phase of the exam -he said meeting their eyes head on-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:22 pm

"How did yo--" Stalker... She thought to herself in a joking way. "What's your propasal?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:47 pm

my proposal is this.

In the forest of death there will be two flags one at one end of it and the other at the other end. The genin will be dividied into two teams and they will work together to get their opponents flag and destroy it. Killing will not be permitted and will be punsihed by...your choice...the genin will only be allowed to knock the opposing temas members unconcious. Should one team lose that doesnt mean they will not be able to advance for it certain members show intelligence in combat and leading their team they may advance but the others must wait tilll next time. Everyone on the wining team however will advance. -he finished this and bowed to the kage's for while he may be able to match them in strength in name and title he could not.- I hope you find this proposal a good idea and thatyou use it in your exam
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:17 pm

After thinking for a moment, Gaara looked to Ryu. "I believe that your idea is useful. Jounins will be sent to watch and choose those who deserve to pass. Would you like to be one of them? I would approve of your decisions without hesitation."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:28 pm

(i just made a new genin and wanted to put him in the chuunin exam if thats alright)

-He bowed politely again- I would be honored Kazekage Ill be able to watch all competitors at once by summoning small dragons to watch themand send word to me of any information then with my shadow step I can deliver quick and appropriate punishment or assisstance if something goes wrong.
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:38 pm

"That sounds like a great idea. It will be like a game of capture the flag."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:39 pm

well more like destroy the flag -he said with a smirk-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:42 pm

"Yeah but I'm sure that the participants will also have more fun this way."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:43 pm

thank you lord hokage...ok -he stood up and slouched a little- im sorry but i cant keep the formal act -he said with a slight shake of his head-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the Kazekage   Waiting for the Kazekage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the Kazekage
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next