Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Present for the Kazekage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

Present for the Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Present for the Kazekage   Present for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:42 pm

Glancing around and making sure that no one was watching, Kat snuck into the Kazekage's office while carrying a box full of chocolates and an envelope. She closed the door behind her.

Kat sauntered over to the desk and placed the chocolates on it and the note beside it. Then she arranged it so it looked very neat. She took a small red pen and wrote:

To Kazekage-sama

I will always be in your debt for saving me from the hell known as true solitude. I apologize for snooping around in your brain and losing control of the demon sealed within me.

Hope you are well,
Kat of the Desert.

Kat stuffed the pen back into her pocket and began walking towards the door. Unfortunately for her, she tripped and crashed her head into the floor, losing consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Present for the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue500/500Present for the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Present for the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue500/500Present for the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Present for the Kazekage   Present for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:44 pm

-he alked in looking for gaara and saw her on the floor, he noticed the box of chocolates and the note and realized what hapend so he picks her up and got her out closing the door as he did he then performed a minor healing jutsu around the corner so she could regain consciousness-
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Present for the Kazekage   Present for the Kazekage I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:26 am

Kat woke up, wondering why her head ached so much. She noticed Ryu standing there "Huh? What happened??" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Present for the Kazekage   Present for the Kazekage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Present for the Kazekage
Page 1 of 1