Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto's Room

Go down 
+2
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Kat of the Desert
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Naruto's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:41 pm

Simply nodding, he turned his gaze upon Naruto, waiting for the blonde to speak.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:53 pm

Shivering with fear, Naruto muttered "You don't G-Gaara, that monster (Kat) has killed dozens of people to verify her existence. Monsters like her need to be wiped out, as future Hokage, I need to protect my village from the likes of her." He grabbed the kunai and pointed it at Gaara.

"Naruto, I'd never hurt you or your village!" Kat gasped and tried to keep Naruto away from Gaara. "Touch him and I'll kill you, Naruto!" She snarled.

Throwing her aside, Naruto glared at Gaara "Try to stop me and I"ll kill you too!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:24 pm

"Uzumaki, you imbecile." He glared at him. "What do you think I had done? Do you remember the Chuunin exams? I had done the same thing. I am the Kazekage now, and as the Kazekage, I will not allow you to kill Kat. You have no right, and Naruto, if you hadn't known, Suna is in alliance with Konoha. Your village is already being protected by the likes of Lady Hokage, and unless you don't want a chance in hell to ever become Hokage, I suggest you stop this nonsense."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Naruto's Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Naruto's Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Naruto's Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Naruto's Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:44 pm

"Also naruto remember something" -he put the deadly skill he had ready to use up in front of his face- "this will obliterate you so theres nothing lef...I'd shut up and go to sleep now"
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:53 am

Naruto looked at Kat then at Ryu and then at Gaara "I don't care about the chuunin exams! Kat is a freak that deserves to die and if you get in my way, I'll kill you too, Gaara. Whether your the Kazekage or not!" He snapped.

This was enough for Kat. She grasped Naruto by the hair and looked him dead in the eye "If you even lay one of your filthy hands on Gaara, it will be then end of you! I will protect Gaara-senpai until I die and if I do die for him, it will be an honor!" Naruto whimpered and begged Ryu and Gaara not to let Kat kill him.

"When Orochimaru-sama finds out about you Kat, he'll be the one put an end to you, monster!" Naruto hissed.

Pondering Naruto's words, Kat gasped. "Y-You mean you're in league with Orochimaru the guy that Sasuke went over to, you truly have gone mad!" She gripped Naruto's hair tighter.

"It's the only way I'll ever be with Sasuke, don't you understand? I have to kill you so you won't bring down Orochimaru!" Naruto yipped.

Kat smacked Naruto. "Ryu, I'm fed up with him...kill the lousy bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:32 pm

"Sure but first let me show him something" -he brought his own demons chakra out and let his eyes change to the bright green that was his demons_ "Who are you caling monsters twirp? I'm a jinchuuriki too and i think its a really bad idea to threaten my fellow jinchuuriki when i can do this" -he then slammed the dragon spiral into narutos face and obliterated him into nothing destroying him and his dream if beung hokage with him then returning the demon chakra into its seal he bowed to kat and gaara and left the room, it was the second time he ever let anyone know he had a demon sealed within him...-
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:38 pm

"As I said before...kill the imbecile!" Shouted Kat
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:22 pm

(ooc: um kat...theres nothing left of him...)
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:12 pm

(Oops...stupid moment!)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:21 pm

(LOL, its cool im gone now to try and cope with the fact that now even more people know of my demon and the fact that I just killed a helples kid without caring (normaly ill at least arm the bastard) )
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:48 pm

(ooc:wow your more generous then me then again i woulda not stopped and tried to kill everyone...but hey thats me)
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:49 pm

(but you have three monsters in you XD)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:56 pm

(theyre not monsters theyre just misunderstood...wow i am actin like theyre familt lol)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:02 pm

9there closer to you then walrus! XD)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:06 pm

(lol sad but true)
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:07 pm

((ooc: O_o Wow Naruto is dead. Gaara has no reaction to this, well.. until Kat posts something Suspect))
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:40 pm

(HAHA!)
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:53 pm

(Sweet, I just killed off my own character, ain't I just lovely?)

Smirking, Kat threw back her head and laughed quite evilly, in fact, it probably would've frightened anyone who was weak or was terrified of the deranged murderer. "Well, that's yet another person to add to my list of idiots that I have killed. Tch...their all weak, besides for a few people that I know!"

She walked over to Ryu and patted him on the head. "Good. Good Ryu!" She laughed and grasped a handful of gold coins and held them out to him "I hope this enough to pay for your troubles, if it isn't then suffer!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:17 pm

(um ryu's gone...keep in mind this was the second time ryu showed his demon to ANYONE and he's going through a bit of a "WTF are they plus the people nearby gonna think now?" stage XD)
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Nuada walked into the room to see Naruto Uzumaki dead. [Analyzing incident/occurrence report. Scanning................] His eyes scanned the room. "Hm...... so the boy is dead. I guess I'd like to know who did the deed, knowing that it must have been a long fight in order to kill the nine tailed fox." Nuada placed his arms on his hips and [Hmph]'d He glanced at Kat. [Scanning organism............. Complete.] He recorded every moment in her last memories and raised an eyebrow. "So... you killed Naruto Uzumaki..? Well, I find that truly hard to believe." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:10 am

"Actually... thats was not Naruto... that was a clone someone made to destroy his reputation... KAT!" glares at kat and then continues to say "even though you killed the living breathing clone, the real Naruto is alive somewhere... and besides... Naruto has a crush on sakura... and if Naruto left sakura to be with sasuke... that would prove something that is unthinkable. (Naruto would be gay if that really happened) . You will never rine him kat... because someday... he is becoming hokage one day" Ichiyashago then gave a sinister grin
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:24 pm

Nuada shook his head. "Ichi, do you not see those piles of ashed and a Konoha ninja OFFICIAL headband?" he asked as he just told Ichi in a way that Naruto IS dead, and if he tries to deny he's gonna have to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:35 pm

OOC: Trust me, my character did not actually kill Naruto, she killed a clone. Oops, I wasn't supposed to let it slip. Oh well.

Glaring at the new figure in the room, Kat kicked at the pile of ashes. "Thought you could kill me, now did you? Well, I hope in the next lifetime you'll be a little more wary of those that you mess with.!" She chuckled.

Kat turned and looked at Nuada (did I spell that right.) Her crimson red lips formed into a mischievous smirk, "Oh how rude of me, I'm Sabaku no Kat (Kat of the Desert) I'm interested in your name. Who the hell are you??" She extended her hand so Nuada could shake it.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:17 pm

"Sorry for the harshness I gave a while ago." Ich says gentlemanly-like
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:03 pm

Nuada glared at her held out hand, and jammed his fists in his pockets. "I don't shake hands very often, and I am Prince Nuada, son of King Hassildor, elite elven squadron general, and a cigarette addict." He shrugged and stood, leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's Room   Naruto's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto's Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next