Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Lee's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:23 am

She lai on the bed resting with medical ninja at her side doing their best to restore the broken skin where she had been scavenging for the bug. They left once they felt the need to let the rest be healed by her own body and she was by herself in a dark room.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:34 am

Neji had been waiting outside the room. When they were done,he went in and stood by her. "I hope she's doing better." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:10 am

Lee was breathing steady but her neck and back were tightly wrapped in bandage.

"You are...still here?" she asked through a dry throat.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:14 pm

"Yep. You look like you're doing okay though.So I'll just leave."he said while begining to head out.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:15 pm

"Wait-" she tried to sit up not wanting to be alone.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:33 pm

"You can't sit up right now. Lay down and get some rest."he said turning around and sitting right down next to the bed. So,Lee's sister wasn't going to let him leave her side. He had no idea what he got himself into.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:45 pm

"Tell me about my sibling...tell me what he or she is like." she begged.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:59 pm

"Um,well. You have a brother I suppose. And he looks just like you,but he has a black bowl cut...and green tights. His name is Rock Lee."he said.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:12 pm

"Oh, you must know him well. I am sorrry for troubling you." she propped her pillow up so that it was barely noticeable that she was slowly getting up.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:17 pm

"It's okay. But he is my teamate."he explained and helped her with the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:26 pm

She smiled and asked, "Did you know that stranger who attacked us? I know it is my fault for your injuries so in any way I can, I will make sure he will bring you no harm."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:29 pm

"No,you don't do anything. You need to get better and get home."he said.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:43 pm

"Regardless of what you think, I am in your debt!" she spoke with a smile and gave a thumbs up till the pain struck her hard and she whined before slumping back down. Her eyes grew heavy and she murmurred, "It is...a...promise..."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:47 pm

'You sound like him too.' he thought. Neji nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:14 pm

She bit her lip, 'I cannot sleep! No-I have yet to train.' Lee sprang up and tried climbing out of the bed.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:16 pm

He frowned. "No! Stop right now!"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:44 pm

She froze like a pointing dog and her eyes looked back at him from her frozen stance.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:55 pm

"You stay in your bed and rest!"he said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:58 pm

She scrambled back beneath the covers with her back to him but her nervousness was too obvious. She was scared being in a foreign hospital with nobody to help her...nobody she knew. Lee held the blanket just under her eyes as she curled up on the bed.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:11 pm

He sighed. "You are just like him."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:15 pm

She rolled over to look at him again while he spoke. "Hn?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:23 pm

"Rock Lee..your brother..he never liked sitting still either. He's never sitting and resting. He's always up and about,taking in knowledge,working hard."he smiled abit. "He's always working hard."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:30 pm

She blushed a bit and then sat with her legs folded facing him. "He sounds amazing...it is no wonder I cannot find him since he is out and about so often like me." she smiled and touched her neck with a sheepish expression, "Is he as foolish as I? Getting hurt all the time...getting into trouble for others...."
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:46 pm

Neji raised an eyebrow. "Are you certain you don't already know him?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:49 pm

"Oh yes, I am sure. I have been raised on the thought that I was an only child orphaned with the sole purpose to defend Lord Kazekage who granted me access to the academy in Suna. I have yet to meet anyone by the name of Rock Lee." she sighed and tilted her head to get a better look at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Lee's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lee's Room   Love Lee's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Lee's Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next