Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its time to leave, or shall i say, die.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:41 pm

He looked at Swiss. "It''s better than only one of us dieing.."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:46 pm

"no..no no no...dont die for me.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:44 am

"We're not dieing for you. We're making a choice. If one of us is facing something bad, we're facing it together. I know that we can't always understand what everyone's going through, but we can at least go through it together, meow."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:48 pm

He looked down. "Ofcourse, there are somethings that can only be handled when alone.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:24 pm

She stood infront of Gaara and put her hands on his shoulder, face to face with him.
"Listen, Gaara, that thing may involve your mind only but it can be dealt with from more than one person alone."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:32 pm

He looked at her. "Only I can stop it, it involves only me and my mind. I am the only one who can talk to it when it hasn't taken over my body in a rage..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:35 pm

She shook him.
"Don't be stupid! You can have people around you when you talk to him, and you can get help on what to say!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:46 pm

He glared at her. "The only opinion he want's is mine!! He barely even wants mine in the first place!" He pushed her away from him. "Don't act like you know either of us! You don't know anything!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:53 pm

She fell back, then glared up at him.
"I know my brother.. he changed his ways not long ago, after his fight with the one from konoha. He apologized to me and Kankuro, he was sorry for the way he acted most of his life. What happened to that part of him now?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:07 pm

He opened his mouth to say something, then stopped and sighed instead. "It.. it's still there.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:20 pm

Her glare faded and she gave him a small smile, standing up and hugging him.
"I know it is."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:26 pm

He pushed her off him. "This isn't about us.." He looked at Swiss. "She is the one who needs comforting at the moment.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:32 pm

She nodded, then turned and looked at Swiss.
"My apologies, I didn't mean to rabble on.."
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:26 pm

"no...no...i...i like watching others being happy...please" she tried to smile and look up at them "its...its good to hug...i wish i knew that feeling..."

ooc:YESH GAARA! i KNUW in kanis site she knows what hugs feel like, NOT in this one...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:28 pm

He walked over to her and bent down infront of her, then wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "Better..?"
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:50 pm

"y-yes.."swiss said surprised"why do...you want to h-h-hug me..?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:44 pm

He leaned his head on her shoulders and closed his eyes. "I don't know.. let's just say I felt like it.." He gave a low sigh. "You should know what a hug feels like.. and now you do."
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:15 am

"gaara..." swiss began to cry "im sorry...im-im sorry"
[crys into gaaras shoulder]
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:09 pm

He shook his head. "Don't apologize.. there is no need.."
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:15 pm

"yes there i-is...i shouldnt have come here...im putting everyone in danger...he wil not stop till everyone is dead..."
[crys more]
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:41 pm

He looked at the the back of her head through the corner of his eye. "It's better that we all die than just one of us, right?" He felt something strange go through his head, something that didn't belong there. He closed his eyes, trying to push it away, then shot his eyes open. "W-what.." He pulled away from her and put his hands to his head.
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:02 am

"w-whats wrong gaara...?" swiss looked at him worried
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:24 am

He started to shake his head. "I-I.. somethings wrong.." He let out a loud scream and shook his head wildly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:15 am

"Gaara?"
She stood beside him and bent down.
"Are you okay..?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:41 pm

ooc: OK! I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I WAS HERE OR NOT, BUT JUST SAY THAT I WAS AND I WAS LISTENING TO EVERYTHING! OK? GOT IT? GOOD!

*kinda tooken a back from Gaara's loud scream*

"G-Gaara-kun?"

*shakes her head*

"Miss Tamari, what's wrong with him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its time to leave, or shall i say, die.
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next