Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its time to leave, or shall i say, die.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:54 pm

He stopped, curled up on his knees and holding his head in silence. He slowly lifted his head and looked around, the first thing he had seen being Swiss. "Are...are you my mommy?" He stared at her, not waiting for an answer and giving her a big hug. "I'm so glad your back from your long trip, daddy said it would be a long long long long time before I ever saw you! Yaaaaay!!" He stopped hugging her and looked at Neko. "It's you.. do you still need ointment? I can try to get some for you even though you kinda slammed the door in my face but I forgive you!" He smiled widely. "Temari!" He hugged her. "Yaay! I haven't seen you for a bit, I missed you! Please don't let Kankuro near me, his ugly face scares me and he tries to do things I don't want him to do.."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:56 pm

ooc: ROFL! HE TRIES TO DO THINGS THAT YOU DON'T WANT HIM TO DO?

"Uhhh...

*looks directly at Gaara*

"Gaara-kun? Swiss is NOT your mommy, and I never had a door to slam in your face, meow."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:08 pm

He looked at Neko. "Of course she is my mommy.. unless she is the srong mommy and my real mommy is still on a trip. You did slam the door in my face, but that's okay!" He smiled and jumped on her, hugging her. "I forgive you!!" He got up and helped her up, then danced around with her. "We can be friends!! Do you like me?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:10 pm

*dances along with him, confuzed*

"I thought that you didn't like dancing? And of course we're friends! And why do you sound so funny? And why are you laughing? MEOW?!"

(brain short-curcits)
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:44 am

"Ah ha ha ha ha!! I don't know, isn't this normal?" He smiled. "We can be bestest bestest bestest friends, and you can get everyone to let me play that game with you!" He started to giggle. "Yaay, I'm soo glad your my friend, the first one!"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:30 pm

"First one? First one?!"

*looks at Tamari*

"Did Gaara-kun loose his memorie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:44 pm

*walks over after seeing people, wiping the sweat off her brow* "Hey," *sees their expressions* "Is something wrong..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:19 pm

She looked at Neko.
"I think that is what has happened.. ohhh, damn it. Amnesia is the last thing we need.."
She looked at Kurai.
"Yes, something is very wrong! Something that may effect Sunagakure for I don't know how long!!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:29 pm

He jumped over and hugged Kurai. "You look like my mommy, are you finally back from your long vacation?!?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:40 pm

*looks around*

"I'm so confused!"

*looks at Tamari*

"Don't you have some medicine or something for this, meow?"
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:24 pm

[looks kOnFuzEd]
"wait..im gaaras mom? AHHH!" swiss freaked out
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:35 pm

*looks at her*

"I KNOW!"

*starts to shake Gaara*

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUP! MEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOW! RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:48 pm

She stops Neko.
"It's amnesia, I don't have any medicine for it.."
She looked at Gaara.
"He's going to have to cure himself from this, we can try to get him to remember along the way.."
She looked at Neko.
"Do you know anyone who is able to get people to remember things with certain jutsus..?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:51 pm

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" He ran away from Swiss and Neko, hiding behind Kurai. "The one with white hair is scaring me the the girl who slammed the door in my face is mad at me because I almost killed her!!"

ooc: He's probably taller than Kurai so he is having trouble hiding behind her lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:06 pm

[walks up from behind Gaara]

"Hello.. is there something wrong..?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:25 pm

*just stares at him*

"I'M NOT MAD, MEOW! I'M JUST SCARED!"
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:13 pm

"im-im scary to yoouuu?"
[shys away]
[puts her face in her hands and curls up into a ball in the corner]
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:27 pm

He pointed at them, seeing Swiss curl up and hearing Neko say she was scared of him. He thought Swiss was curling up because she was scared. "No.. NOOOO!!!!!!" He put his hands to his head. "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SCARED!?!" Sand raised and started to swirl around.
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:03 pm

"IM NOT SCARED!"
[stomps up to him]
"YOU HATE ME! AND THATS NOT NICE! WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:35 pm

The sand stopped swirling around and he looked at her. "Friends..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:00 pm

[feeling a tiny bit scared]

"So wait..the Sand village Kage a 6-year-old in disguise..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:52 pm

"No you idiot.."
She turned to Arashi and gave him a death glare.
"He has AMNESIA!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:47 pm

He ran over and hid behind Swiss, away from Temari. "Sissy hates me!!"
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:52 pm

"she does...?"
[wraps arms around gaaras neck]
"DONT HATE GAARA!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:59 pm

"I don't hate my little brother, I was talking to this dope over here.."
She felt her anger rise.
"WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAVE TO HAPPEN!?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its time to leave, or shall i say, die.   its time to leave, or shall i say, die. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its time to leave, or shall i say, die.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next