Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Premade missions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Premade missions Left_bar_bleue500/500Premade missions Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Premade missions Left_bar_bleue500/500Premade missions Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Premade missions Empty
PostSubject: Premade missions   Premade missions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:59 pm

Subject: Premade missions Today at 7:57 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small Bandit mission = 50 silver payout , small ranges from 2-8

Medium Bandit misson = 1 gold, (Medium ranges from 9-20

Large bandit mission = 2 gold, (ranges from 20-40)

Very large bandit mision= 4 gold (ranges from 40 +)

Assassination mission (please do not take these unless you can get in and out with out dying)

common person thats in a small town = 1 gold

Person in a village = 2 gold

Clan Head = 10 gold

Feudal Lord = 20 gold

assassination missions are paid out more because of the fact that people will need to get into a town or vilage , find that person, sneak into their house, kil them quitely, and leave before they are caught and without being seen.

Also you may make your own missions with their own pay out as long as you can afford the payout, meaning no making a mission that pays 10 gold if you only have 3 gold.

Also you will make your own situations I put ranges on their so its easier to pay you depending on what you do Your posts will be watched and funds kept track of and I or someone else who notices will send you a PM arning you when your getting low on funds
Back to top Go down

Premade missions
Page 1 of 1