Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

missions scenarios

Go down 
AuthorMessage

missions scenarios Empty
PostSubject: missions scenarios   missions scenarios I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:28 am

okay first i post up a mission scenario such as A rank B rank C rank ect. and give u the mission and then if i post it in the leaf board hitori sighns her name on it meaning the mission is avalible and if i do it for the sand village gaara sighns it same for the mist and shadow village and so forth and u roleplay out the missions and i will act as the bandaits and place objectives and put wether the missions need to be placed by 2 ninjas 1 or a full team of 4 with a sensai leading them S ranked missions may only be accepted by kages though
Back to top Go down

missions scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Re: missions scenarios   missions scenarios I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:38 am

ok question

if your playing as the people they'll be fighting are you gonna be on often?
Back to top Go down

missions scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Re: missions scenarios   missions scenarios I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:44 am

yeah
Back to top Go down

missions scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Re: missions scenarios   missions scenarios I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:52 am

ok but the missions should be able to be done by one person but only certain ranks can take them this is so people dont have to wait for someone else to post all the time only you
Back to top Go down

missions scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Re: missions scenarios   missions scenarios I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:49 am

k kool
Back to top Go down

missions scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Re: missions scenarios   missions scenarios I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:18 pm

but if there gonna be by one person there gonna godemod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

missions scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Re: missions scenarios   missions scenarios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

missions scenarios
Page 1 of 1