Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asuran Kamishiro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Asuran Kamishiro Left_bar_bleue500/500Asuran Kamishiro Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Asuran Kamishiro Left_bar_bleue500/500Asuran Kamishiro Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Asuran Kamishiro Empty
PostSubject: Asuran Kamishiro   Asuran Kamishiro I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:55 pm

Name: Asuran Kamishiro
Village: Sand

Appearence: Asuran Kamishiro Code_Geass_Lelouch_by_whitezerokuni

Without mask

Asuran Kamishiro Code_Geass_-_Lelouch_of_the_Rebelli

With mask

Jutsu: https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net/jutsu-f61/asurans-jutsu-t542.htm

Background: Asuran was a genius at a young age. He decided to hide his face from existence by wearing a mask at all time while outside. Only those who he truly cared about would ever see his true face. Lelouch mastered the art of Iron Sand. The sand villages old technique that was once called its ultimate weapon. He always controls other metallic substances and uses metal and magnetization to fight. He'll will die for his comrades and will server the sand village undauntinngly. His friends are the most important thing in the world to him, he will only show his face to a select few however.

(Im not a big fan of my susumu character, so this guy is replacing him, i like iron sand and using magnetism so ill keep this guy for a good long while, kyo is the sole leader of the Kuruogi clan now. and anyone who wishes to make a characer in it to take the role of one of the leaders of the yin or yang sides should send him a pm on kyo or raku, he will rule over both bodies so do not think you will have equal power as him within the clan.)

Last edited by Ryukotsusei Yamato on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Asuran Kamishiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuran Kamishiro   Asuran Kamishiro I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:05 am

u got the pics form code giess
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Asuran Kamishiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuran Kamishiro   Asuran Kamishiro I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:06 am

yeah so?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Asuran Kamishiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuran Kamishiro   Asuran Kamishiro I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:55 am

Approved Razz
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

Asuran Kamishiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuran Kamishiro   Asuran Kamishiro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:32 am

nothinf just saying and ryuko do u evevn use ALL of your profiles ?
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Asuran Kamishiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuran Kamishiro   Asuran Kamishiro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:54 am

why yes actually
ryu, pein, and this guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asuran Kamishiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuran Kamishiro   Asuran Kamishiro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asuran Kamishiro
Page 1 of 1