Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ichi VS. Asuran

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Ichi VS. Asuran Left_bar_bleue500/500Ichi VS. Asuran Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:33 pm

(posting as asuran of course)

-he walked onto the ice field and scattered the iron sand in his gourd across the area far enough apart to where no one would notice the sand. and then held the hilt of his sword at the ready waiting for his opponent-

(keep in mind you cannot see his face)
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:44 pm

(I know Ryu...)

Ich walked onto the ice field, grabs his Chi sword and changes it to Ice, and then says, "Ready when you are"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:01 pm

-he made three steel spears and had them shoot toward from three different directions at him. as soon as he fired he made some of the iron sand raise and wrap around ichi's legs holding him in place-
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:05 pm

Ich smiled as he made hand signs, performing his dragon armor jutsu. Ich then blocked one iron spear with his wrist, and he grabbed the other spears with his bare hands. Then he said, "You gotta try a bit better than that... but you did suprise me when you did that."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:10 pm

-he smirked-
"im not done yet"
-he dissolved the spears into iron sand once again and had them go into any openings in the armor and then had the sand form into the shape of ichi's body holding him still even in the armor and made the sand begin to suffocate ichi-
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:18 pm

Suddenly, Ich changed his Chi sword to the Fire form, then he changed the flames to black hot, finally he stabbed the frozen lake, causing the entire lake to melt entirely in seconds. As soon as Ich did that, Ich, the iron sand, and Asuran fell into the water, letting Ich break free.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:21 pm

-asuran formed a disk of iron sand under his feet and floated above the water in the air using his magnetic abilities. He then dissolved his enourmous blade into iron sand and brought all off the iron sand above the water into a large call he then floated to the edge of the lake and made the enourmous ball shoot multiple spikes aimed down at the lake covereing every inch of it with iron spikes so as to skewer ichi-
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:25 pm

(Um... actually the sand is entirelly soaked, and have you ever put water on sand?)

Suddenly Ich uses his Chi sword to change to its ice form, and turn a small area around him in ice to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:12 pm

(its not actually sand its iron sand and asuran can pull it from anywhere he pleases with his magnetic abilities)

-he pulled the iron sand back out of the water and turn it into 3 large spears and made them spin rapidly in spirals. He then fired them full speed at the asuran using the spin on the spears to shoot through the ice
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:37 pm

(oooooooooooooooooooooooh... ok...)

Ich anticipated that he'll do that, by using his mind reader jutsu, so when the spears came, he dodged one of them, and he quickly used his sword to freeze the other two spears frozen solid, then he quickly grabbed the other those two spears and threw them back at Asuran twice as fast.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:41 pm

-he caught the spears before they even caught them using his masnetic bilities and let his iron sand go and rest atop the lake. he then solidified allthe iron sand into one giant slab that covered the entire like with iron. he used the rest of his and had it float around the air around the lake ready to collect in a single point if ichi got out somehow. he then just waited for the boy to show some sign of giving up by suffocation-
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Ich was starting to run out of breath, then he had a sorta evil smile on his face...
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:06 pm

-he hardened the iron and put a negative force over the iron and a negative forcebelow it so it could not be moved its spt unless he wanted it to move-
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:28 pm

Ich used his Chi sword and transformed it into the air form, and then Ich made a spiral and dug farther underwater and then he made a secret underwater cave where he can breathe
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:31 pm

(ah but the ave will eventually run out of air and he will run out of chakra having to expand it either way)

-he held the slab not having to hold the negative forces in place as he waited for ichi to surrender or to show himself-
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:40 pm

Ich was building major chakra into the sword as it turned into its Water form, then as soon as Ich did that, Ich made the water surround Assuran. And imediately after that, Ich turned the sword into Ice form, and made now way out of the Water prison Assuran was in. Then, Ich turned the sword into its electric form and put all of his chakra in it (which is like, 1,000,000 chakra... it's because Ich was alive longer than anyone does...) and it caused the sword to change to black electricity, then finally, Ich stabbed the water, causing Asuran to be electrocuted.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:42 pm

(um yo arent you still trapped underwater in some little cave? you nevere came out of that also in order to get that electricity to me it has to go over the iron which is impossible because you cant even see me from where you are so you cant aim the ice prison)
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:58 pm

(Actually, I'm in the underwater cave that has air, because cracks come from above the spot Ichi's at... I just rose the water above the ground until it hit a human body shape, then after that, I focus the center of the water on your body shape... after that, I just made the ice go around the area you were at, and the outside of the water area... [and I used a clone from the forest to be my aimer, if I needed to do something like what I did if I was underwater... I had it all planned out from the start... BEAT THAT!.. not really...]........ yeah...)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:35 pm

(1. you never made a clone in the begining meaning its null, 2. you never posted anything about any of that crap about cracks in anything and using them for anything. meaning you just wasted your time and mine ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:35 pm

(but the Earth naturally has cracks in the ground, because I dug into dry ground... and have you ever put water on wood, then froze the wood that has water on it?)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:39 pm

(but you never posted anything about using the cracks also were fighting on a frozn lake theres snow everywhere! plus you still cant hit me with that because you'd need t use a clone you dont have
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:43 pm

(... but I didn't put the clone in what I said so HA!!! but I said, I only raised the Water up, until it hit YOU and then the water turned into a water prison, centered around YOU!!! [and if a lake is frozen, it doesn't mean that it is snowing right now... it could've snowed yesterday, and the snow melted into the ground, and then froze up again, making cracks in the ground... and besides... I still hit you] I really didn't need the clone anyways... And breathing is natural, and oxygen comes in through the cracks, making me able to breathe [and that was something my character never knew in his life... he just made a cave and thought it would be alright...)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:48 pm

(omg your being retarded as hell, YOU CANT EVEN SEE ME!!! if its going up its not gonna hit me because im not even over the damn lake, and its the mist village a ITS ALWAYS SNOWING)
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:56 pm

(The 'rain' village always rains/snows... mist village is... well... misty... and either way, there would be cracks in the ground... and I hit you by chakra flow, and body form... I can feel vibrations from the water, to my sword, then it comes to me... and chill out... take a breather... besides, don't you have any extra iron sand on your body, so the iron sand can conduct the electricity, and you won't get shocked?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ichi VS. Asuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichi VS. Asuran   Ichi VS. Asuran I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichi VS. Asuran
Page 1 of 1