Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader Left_bar_bleue500/500The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader Left_bar_bleue500/500The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader Empty
PostSubject: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:12 pm

-He walked onto the large plain of lightning getting soaked in the rain as it hit him over and over again. He stared at his opponent unflinchingly preparing his jutsu-

(OOC: it may be raining but it wont be able to put out my fire jutsu before they takes the effect they have)
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:33 pm

(ok but it would weaken them to some point)
*he stared at him then smiled*
"well shinikage looks like your numbers up"
*the taijutsu body rose from the ground beneath him and uppercutted him causing him to fly off into the air then pein used

Raiton • Denkou Shou no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Thunder Aeon Skill]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra, and being a Kuchiyose variation
- Handseals: None, Blood Offering [-30 stamina]
- Effect: A skill in which the user gathers lightning chakra into their own blood, and summoning forth a great being of Lightning. This large bird created from Electricity, will flow before the opponent and create a powerful barrier of lightning around them. The beast will then gather up electricity and fire off a large concentrated blast of electrical energy down through the top of the barrier. If the blast does not hit the opponent, the force of the blast will flow outwards and send the opponent into the electrical barrier causing damage.
*which then made a barrier of lightning around ryu in mid air then shot lightning blast at him*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:35 pm

-he quickly shadow stepped behind the taijutsu body with his daggers drawn and activated their flames then sliced into the neck of it killing it swiftly, he then created a shadow dome around the aeon and compressed it without letting the creature out crushing the being. he then popped his jaw from the uppercut and smiled-
"That all the great leader of the akatsuki has to offer?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:37 pm

-he quickly shadow stepped behind the taijutsu body with his daggers drawn and activated their flames then sliced into the neck of it killing it swiftly, he then created a shadow dome around the aeon and compressed it without letting the creature out crushing the being. he then popped his jaw from the uppercut and smiled-
"That all the great leader of the akatsuki has to offer?"
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:43 pm

*he quickly switched to the resurrecting body and made it bring back the taijutsu body then he switched back to the taijutsu and mad it punch him in the gut causing him to stagger a bit then he made the other bodies rise from the ground so he then made the two which could fire the limbs fire off their arms against the staggered ryu*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:48 pm

-shot backwards and slammed into a large rock taking some damage and shadow stepping behind the resurrecting body. he then sliced off the resurrecting bodies head and shot through a few handseals. and performed the Seven Heavens jutsu firing it so a firey spear is firing at each of the remaining 5 bodies with 3 shooting toward the multiple summoning one.
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:58 pm

*he moved the taijutsu body in the way of the daggers so the resurecter wouldnt get hit then grabbed ryu's hands and slung him away from the bodies and as for the fire juysu he made the summoner summon manda,the snake nd rose that body obove the jutsu then he switched to the body which absorbs chakra to take the hit of the resurecter*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:01 pm

-he made a group of 7 explosive clones and had one shadow step behind the resurrecter and grab him then allowed it to detonate. he then performed the shadowstep jutsu and appeared behind the main body he then wrapped his arms around pein and flared his chakra to its fullest and added his fire manipulation to it. The result was an explosion large enough to cause a huge crater where they stood-

Ryukotsusei and Pein were dead

Last edited by Ryukotsusei Yamato on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:19 pm

*he knew what his brother was planning and he came running to help only to find a smoldering crater. he then fell to his knees and whispered8
"im sorry i was too late"
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:54 am

Hitori also some how found out what Ryu was planning on doing. She walked over to the battlefield with an elder lady by her side. She brought the lady to where Ryu's dead body was and quietly said. "This is him..." The lady placed her hands over Ryu's dead body and mumbled something that no one could hear. Slowly the paleness in Ryu';s dead body started to disapear. But at the same time the lovely glow that the old lady had was disapearing. The lady was getting weaker and weaker. Finally she calopsed beside Ryu's body. Hitori leaned over to her body and whispered. "Thank you..." Hitori's attention then went to Ryu's body. She stared at him waiting for his eyes to open for the old lady had given up her life so he could have another.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:56 am

-He started breathing lightly but his chakra was far to weak for him to b conscious, he slept soundly while his chakra regenerated itself-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:10 am

Hitori saw his chest move up and down as he breathed. She couldn't believe that it actually worked. She sat there and watched him sleep silently.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:15 am

-he talked lightly in his sleep whisping the names of hitori and raku, he slowly regained consciousness due to the shadows provided by cloud cover, he opened his eyes to see his wife over him and he smiled weakly-
"Did i get him?"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:16 am

She smiled at his first words. "Yes hun, you got him."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:18 am

"I sense my brothers chakra nearby...where is he bishojou?"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:20 am

She got up and looked around. She couldn't see anyone besides the bodies on the ground. "I don't know... Do you want me to go looking for him?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:22 am

"No im sure he'll sense your chakra or mine and come by himself, I do however need to perform a quick jutsu"
-he said as he performed a few handseals and a shadow dome rose around them, he then felt his body being regenerated and his chakra rising back slowly-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:24 am

"Okay." She said as she sat down beside her husband. She knew that there had to be a way to bring him back, and she was right. But what if he got himself into another one of these battles? Then the old ladies life would have been wasted. "Hunny, promise me you won't rush head first into anymore fights."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:26 am

"Im still the shinikage my love, this is part of the job and part of the risk of it, if i have to give my life to eliminate a threat to the entire shinobi world again..then i will"
-he said as he flared his chakra lightly so his brother could feel it-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:29 am

"But just because you're the Shinikage doesn't mean that you need to rush into dangerous situations on your own. You could've brought me and Raku with you. Then at least the odds would've been a bit better." She tried to convince him that he may be the Shinikage but he's not the only kage. There's more and they're there to help him.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:31 am

"You two are the closest people i have to me and i couldnt let you risk your lives like that"
-he said as his dispelled the dome-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:32 am

"Nevermind it's like talking to a wall with you..." She said as she turned to look at the woman that had given up her life for Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:50 am

-he said a small prayer for her and gave him her thanks and then kissed his wife gently-
"Dont worry though there arent many people that can match pein and I in strength and Ill make up a batter strategy then making myself explode ok?"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:51 am

Hitori let out a sigh. She figured that was the best reply she could really get from him. "Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:12 am

-he stood up and held her close to him as he looked around the crater-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next