Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hitori

Hitori

The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:14 am

She was happy just to have him near her. Suddenly she felt sharp pains in her stomach. She dropped herself to the ground due to the pains. Her breathing got heavier. The only possibility was that the baby was coming.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:45 am

"Honey whats wrong?!"
-he said as he looked at her worried-

(OOC: he doesnt know your pregnant if i remember correcty)
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:50 am

"I...I think that it's the baby..." She said rubbing her stomach hoping that the pain would go away.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:08 am

"Baby?! you were pregnant?!"
-he yelled surprised as hell-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:13 am

"Yeah... I'm sorry... I... I forgot to tell you..." She said still rubbing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:43 am

"We've got to find my brother, you need to get to a hospital and i cant summon ragknarok with my chakra, he would let raku summon him now"
-he said as he made a quick clone and sent him to go find his brother-
(and now we play the waiting game)
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:57 am

(Oki but I might not be online later. It all depends on my boyfriend.)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:43 am

(got some fun planned with you boyfriend do you? lol)
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:49 am

(Lol Maybah X3 Joking. It's that I won't sit here on the computer and leave him with nothing to do. If he plays videogames then I'll come online.)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:50 am

(ah ok well we have to wait for my brother to come on anyway..i need to apologize for making such a bg deal about a few things he said to me i shouldnt let it get to me)
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:52 am

(Oki dokes Smile )
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:41 am

(OOC: well Tara takes alot of my time now....so not gonna be on alot.)
*Raku waas no longer in the area. He left in search of revenge*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:59 pm

"Ryu... I don't think we can wait..." She quinched in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:39 pm

"Damnit Theres no option,"
-he used almost all of his chakra and summoned a dragon large enough to carry them-
"Too leaf village hospital, NOW!-
"He yelled at it"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:23 pm

"Ryu...Are you gonna be okay?" She knew that he used as much chakra as he could and he was still recovering from dying.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:19 pm

"I'll be alright"
-he said as he had the dragon land-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:25 am

"Okay.."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:53 am

"Lets get inside"
-he said as he helped her off the dragon-
(time to change places to the hospital)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader   The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Battle of The First Shinikage and The Akatsuki Leader
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2