Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nekos training (extremely hard)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

nekos training (extremely hard) Empty
PostSubject: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:42 am

*he stood surrounded by the growth of the rainforest and was saked from the rain*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:42 pm

ooc: oh shizz, I better be ready for commitment! X3

She poofed in and started hopping up and down in the rain. "I'M READY! I'M READY! HOW DO WE START?! HOW?! HOW?!"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:49 pm

(lmao i will start out slow)
*he ran up to her and flicked her with his index finger sending her flying*
"now.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:09 pm

She was surprised but regained focus and before hitting a tree, she made a hand seal and a clone appeared behind her, grabbing her from behind and stopping her from sailing through the air. The clone set her down and then poofed away. Neko cocked her head to the side. "Meow? What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:14 pm

*he said nothing just kept running towards her. when he got to her he punched right next to her head haviing his arm smashed into a tree*
"start training"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:19 pm

She jumped away from his arm hitting the tree, not wanting to get to close incase he tried to 'flick' her again. "Normal training won't get us anywhere, meow." She complained.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:22 pm

"i need to see what you can do.....lose control...please"

(i think this would be a good song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nATJ4kplZjw
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:28 pm

She shook her head. "I've never been in a situation where I've had to let loose. And believe me, I've been in some very bad situations. I don't think I can just choose to stop blocking off my power."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:33 pm

*he turned to her and ripped his arm out of the tree* "then what do you suppose we do?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:10 pm

"Well...Well..." She started to get disappointed in herself. "Even the Mizukage gives up easily when it comes to my training.. Am I really so worthless...?" Her faced hardened but she looked strait at him, ready. "Maybe, if you taught me, I could force Nibi out. If you showed me how, I could do it easily. I'm a fast learner, you know?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:30 am

*he took in a deep breath and smiled*
"ok...close your eyes and look for nibi inside of you...search your mind"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:48 pm

She closed her eyes and a glimpse of an old memory flew by. Gaara, poking her forehead, trying to see if she was really concentrating enough to let him talk to Nibi. She smiled, remembering opening the gate to her mind.

And suddenly, she was there, in front of a gate where a bluish-purple haze was floating around her. She had unlocked her mind.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:47 pm

*he stood waiting to see what would happen*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:39 pm

In her mind:

Neko slowly, reached up and touched one of the bars with her finger tip. A huge gust of wind exploded from out of the cage, but she stayed still, squinting her eyes.

"So, You've come back girl... After all these years you've decided to let me out, hm?"

Outside of her mind:

Neko's speech was almost too soft to hear because she was far away from her body at the moment. "Should I... Should I open the gate?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:27 pm

*he grinned even wider*
"of course"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:07 pm

Inside her mind:

"N-Nibi.. So... You want to come out then?"

"Very much so."

Neko nodded and then slowly un did the latch to the cage.

Outside her mind:

Neko's eyes shot open. The usual black pools you would see in them were no longer there. Instead, replacing them, was deep yellow with red rims circled around the pupil which was having mini spasms in place. She let out a roar, and purple chakra floated all around her. Behind her the oddly coloured chakra formed a large tail and Neko's fingernails grew 12 inches longer then they origonally were. Her teeth grew in size and sharpness as well and she lunged at Raku, tearing at his chest and burning him wit her chakra.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:49 pm

*he shot back about 15 feet back grinning a huge grin.*
"well well well...this is Nibi?"
*he used the water from all the rain to use his eight tentacle jutsu then went into a defensive stance*

Suiton • Hachi Shokushu [Water Release • Eight Tentacles]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra and Materialize
- Handseals: Serpent
- Effect: A skill in which is used to give the user additional limbs. Gathering chakra into the water, the user can create up to eight arms upon their back that resemble the tentacles of an octupus. Approximately six feet in length, and are capable of attacking in all directions. This is a jutsu in which you need one hundred percent chakra control in order to learn
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:03 pm

As Nibi gained more control, she spoke through Neko. "Yes, this is Nibi, and you will soon see much more of me as I gauge you limb from limb!" She jumped into the air above Raku and flipped her tail down on him, slamming him to the ground as well as giving serious chakra burns.

ooc: teehee, this is my first serious fight, so don't be mad with me if I screw up, m'kay? X3
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:20 pm

*he jumped into a tree next to him before he was hit* "water release giant water vortex" *all the water around him had started spinning and hit nibi full force sending her crashing into various tress*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:23 pm

She fell back, but then grabbed the ground with her nails before hitting anything. She slid beside a tree, ripped it out of it's roots, appeared right behind Raku in his tree and threw the trunk at him.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:27 pm

*he shadowmelded to avoid the hit then after she threw it he came out of her shadow seeing as the shadows were connected he rose and hit her in the temples using sense destruction so now she can only taste*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:34 pm

ooc: when does it wear off?

She quickly regained herself after relizing she couldn't feel, see, hear, or smell. Since he was right in front of her, she pushed her hands forward, making a mini chakra explosion around her, sending him flying back, into trees and such.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:39 pm

(3 posts) *he hit a tree and fell to the ground on his hands and knees. He laughed then got up and shadow stepped behind her and hit her in the center of her spine but put chakra in between it which sent her flying into a tree* (one post down)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:54 pm

ooc: *slams head on a desk* AAAAAAARRRRRG! IZ ANNOYING! *screams every swear in the book*

She forced the chakra around her body to burn/explode the tree that she went through, in the process creating a shower of splinters around both her and Raku. (i haaaaaate splinters! ><) Because of her handicap, she got incredibly angry and turned around, facing where she had been thrown from-which was where Raku was-and screamed, sending a blast of air zooming into Raku.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:34 am

(lmao well your gonna love this part)
*he was slammed against the tree behind him very hard and and spit up abit of blood then licked it off and rose to his feet and used his bloodlimit and moved around silently stealthed*

(The clans special bloodline limit allows the user to reflect the sunlight off their skin like a mirrior. since no sunlight can immuminate then in this fashion they become invisible to everyone around them.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nekos training (extremely hard)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next