Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nekos training (extremely hard)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:01 pm

Neko, totally unaware of what he just did because she can't see nor hear anything, Made seven clones and crouched low to the ground, awaiting an attack.

ooc: YAYERS! Now I can see again!

voice #1: It's a miracle!

voice #2: Well, no, actually the 3 posts are just done.

voice #1: Oh.. Well, OK!

voice: #3: DESTROY THE ANTIDOTE!

voice # 1+2: O.o
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:07 pm

(LMAO now to do it again XD)
*he thought of how to kill 7 clones at once. He used all 8 of his waater tentacles to lash out and destroy all 7 clones along with leaving a stinging sensation on Nibi but still not giving his position away. Which was above her in a tree.
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:26 pm

ooc: NO! YOU ARE FUCKING NOT DOING THAT AGAIN! DO YOU HERE ME!? NO! ><
lol...spaz...

As her senses returned to her, she sniffed, immediately smelling where Raku was. She jumped up, smashing through the branch he was standing on, slashing him into the air while cutting at his stomach.

ooc: you're facing a kitty, remember? heightened senses... X3
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:10 am

(well i should get rid of your senses again XD)
*he jumped back but not quick enough so he got four slice marks on his stomachand came out of his bloodlimit seeing as you can find him*
"Fuck!"
*he used his black lightining jutsu (picture a black chidori) and shoved it into her chest and sent her falling to the ground. He stood there panting and out of breath*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:20 pm

Neko hit the ground and coughed up some blood. She stood up, holding her stomach. "Damn pest... With this wound I'll have to finish you quickly.." She jumped into action, running at Raku, ready to stab him, but instead she poofed away (it was actually a clone) and appeared behind him, using Akuma Raiko no Arashi*

*A ninjutsu which costs a lot of chakra, it is extremely powerful. Using the Nibi's chakra, Neko creates a dome of lightning that stretches about 20 metres around all of her. If someone is cought inside of the dome, they will be electicuted, as well as be slashed by what feels like knives incased with lightning.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:16 pm

*being too exhausted to move quick enough he was struck with her jutsu and he fell to the ground. A shadow aura surrounded him*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:22 pm

Neko landed on the tree branch and stared down at him, holding her stomach but still smiling. "Killing you has been fun. Unfortunatly for you, I will not take mercy." She was just about to jump at him when Neko from the inside started pulling her back in. Killing Raku was not an option and when Neko learned that was Nibi's intent, she started struggling against her.

Her eyes grew a dim yellow as her nails shortened in size. but she didn't move from her perch on the tree.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:30 pm

*the aura had dissapeared and he rose but with black eyes. Zanji had taken full control* "well nibi you are finished" *he jumped up to her at an incredible speed and kneed her in the face slamming her into the tree and leaving a dent*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:50 pm

She coughed up blood and fell to the ground on her knees. She looked up at him, surprised. "R-Raku-sama?" She stammered and then blinked. Looking down she saw her fingernails grow back to their origonal size while her eyes turned their natural shade of black. "Uh-oh, I'm in trouble.." She whispered to herself, only realizing now that she had forced Nibi back in right when Raku unleashed.

She gulped, looked up, and stood up while leaning on the tree. she held her stomach while gazing at him. "Raku-sama..! I know you're in there! I will not fight you again like that so please take control!"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:55 pm

"im afraid raku is asleep now" *his voice sounded like a booming noise behind her ears*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:24 pm

Her ears twitched and she stood up strait, not leaning on the tree. "Then I will wake him up." She appeared behind him, stabbing his back with a giant kunai. Then she kicked him off of it, sending him flying off the tree where he had been perched.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:30 pm

(keep in mind zanji is a speed demon) *he flew off the tree but landed on the ground and jumped back up to neko uppercutting her and sending her flying up from his momentum*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:38 pm

ooc: yeah, thanks for the up-date Professor Bathroom user 24/7

Neko sailed into the air, but as Zanji had punched her, she had attached strings to him so when she recovered, she pulled him up and over her, slamming him on the ground where she had planted exploding and poison filled Ko Ko bombs.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:29 am

(lmao yeah well you watch me) *he shrugged the impact off* "oh you wouldnt want to poison poor raku would you?" *he moved at a speed like lees without weights and barraged her with a blinding number of punches and finished with a kick that smashed her through a tree*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:34 am

She smashed through the tree, falling to the ground, coughing up blood once again. "Darn, what am I supposed to do? I'm running out of chakra like this. She staggered up and clapped her hands together and focussed on her chakra. "Please... A little more... I just need a little bit more..."

Suddenly, purple chakra formed around her and Neko started morphing back into her one-tailed Nibi state. But this time, the purple chakra spun around her as a tornado and she let out a roar, sending the chakra bashing into anything around her. (trees, bushes, Raku, ect...) She started growing and now looks like this:

nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 Nibi
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:18 pm

*he skidded back and stopped*
"I may not be a tailed demon....but I'll show you true power and fear"
*he took his human form of choice*

(https://media.photobucket.com/image/organization%2013%20riku/Eclipse-X/Side%20Stuff/Kingdom%20Hearts/normal_organization_13__riku.jpg?o=7)

*he rushed at her at full speed which basically you cant outrun, and kneed her underneath her chin then landed and sped around her punching and kicking while breaking bones*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:55 pm

She swung her tail around, slamming into him and whipping him across the grounds. The fire chakra at the end of her tail burnt him as well as she roared, sending another blast of purple fire chakra around her.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:03 pm

*he roled across the ground and raored as the tree's and ground shook*

(he's a dragon)

*he took a deep breath and fired off rounds of compressed air as big as Nibi herself putting out all the fire and smashing her aginst a giant tree*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:10 pm

ooc: HOLY! THAT'S ONE BIG TREE! O.o

The impact of her against the tree sent it out of it's roots and she sprang up again. Static rose around her and conformed itself in front of her as a giant lightning ball which she sent soaring into Raku with un matched speed. The moment it made contact with him it exploded, sending shock waves through his body.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:17 pm

*His body was numb but he got right back up*
"i'm glad my brother is a lightning dragon"
*He ran towards her and then ran around her in a circular shape causing a hurricane torise around her taking all of the oxygen and mking it hard for the fire to stay. He looked like a blusr running around her*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:30 pm

At first she was confused, but then she spun around in place going the opposite way as Raku, bashing into him and sending them both back with a loud 'CRACK' that hung in the air for a while as she landed on her feet a bit away from him. She then jumped at him, biting down on his shoulder bone while releasing fire and lightning incased chakra.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:46 pm

*he transformed into his true form*

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/creaturecomp_abyssal.jpg

*he wrapped around her and squezed her crushing bones and limbs then sent his spikes in to penetrate her while exerting a wind to blow out the fire*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:50 pm

She struggled away from him with no affect and then finnaly, shrunk into herself for a few seconds, building up chakra. Then she burst open, her demon chakra exploding around her, smashing into Raku, tearing him off of her and almost ripping him in half.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:59 pm

*The dragon stumbled for a minute then turned back to human form and fell to it's knees*
"YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE ASLEEP"
*and with that said Raku was back in control and looked like he always would*
"Ne...neko"
*he fell to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:04 pm

Nibi looked down at him, sickeningly. She raised her 'paw' ready to squish him mercilessly, when once again, from inside her head, Neko started fighting back. She took a few steps backwards before growling and shaking about, trying to regein control. The purple chakra almost looked as though it was melting off of her as she started to shrink down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nekos training (extremely hard)   nekos training (extremely hard) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nekos training (extremely hard)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next