Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) Empty
PostSubject: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:54 pm

It had been two weeks since Naruto had supposedly died from a powerful jutsu that literally burned him alive, or so it had seemed...

Slumped against the shed in the Ramen shop was the blonde ninja, Naruto Uzumaki. He picked up his head, sore from yet another attempt to defeat Kat of the Desert, his rival. Somehow, he had been knocked unconscious and was left in the shed.

"Where the hell am I? Hey, hello. IS ANYBODY OUT THERE!" Naruto shouted.
Naruto walked out of the shed to the front of the Ramen shop. For some reason people had their once glaring eyes looking at him with awe. Confused, Naruto scratched his head and picked up the newspaper on the table.

The newspaper had an extra-large headline that read "NARUTO UZUMAKI...IS DEAD AT LAST??" Naruto scanned the newspaper, and not believing his eyes, read it over and over until the print was embedded into his brain.

He gulped, and glanced at the picture of Kat of the Desert and said "Holy shit, what the hell happened..."
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:59 pm

Nuada surprise attacked the boy from behind, cross kicking his back, and letting him helplessly fly into a nearby wall. "What happened was that you supposedly died, Naruto." he said as he dusted his clothes. If this boy were as good a fighter as the rumors spreaded, then Nuada would have a hell of a good fight. If not, then oh well what a loss. "And I'll make sure you stay dead." he said as he drew a short sword from his back.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:30 pm

OOC: Oh shit...here we go again.

Naruto yelped. "What the hell was that for?! I've been unconscious for the past two weeks by my best friend Kat and this is what I get." He slowly picked himself up off the ground and made five shadow clones. "Well if it's a fight you want then bring it on, cuz I'm gonna win, believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:53 pm

He laughed. "You realize this new era is just introducing more and more races, right? Take me for example. I mean, sure you once almost beat Sasuke in your nine tails form, but I'm the cobra, and you're the mouse." he said as he ordered a bowl of ramen and sat down. "You want some?" He asked Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:27 pm

Gasping with relief at not having to fight Nuada, Naruto nodded yes hungrily "And I want extra pork today too, believe it!"

Then his thought suddenly turned to Kat, "Um, Nuada, what happened with Kat and why does everybody think I'm dead?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:38 pm

"Because, moron, that Kat here supposedly killed you, and the rumor spreaded through Konoha like jam on toast." He then slurped his bowl. After he had explained it to him, there was no point in just sitting there bored; so he snatched the pork ramen Naruto ordered and devoured it in less than 2 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:43 pm

OOC: Wow you're nice.

"What the hell, that was MY ramen. MINE! MINE! MINE!" He shouted "Hey wait a minute why did Kat kill me?? SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND, WHY WOULD SHE DO A THING LIKE THAT??" Naruto glared at Nuada, searching his eyes for answers.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:46 pm

He shook his head and randomly a piano started playing sad music. "Find out for yourself, Naruto..." He said gloomy.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:02 pm

OOC: Okay.

Naruto gawked at him "But...please tell me I'LL DO ANYTHING, AND WHERE THE FUCK IS KAT ANYWAY?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:10 pm

"Look behind you"
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:37 pm

Naruto whirled around to see a very pissed off looking Kat staring at him. Her eyes flashed red and she withdrew her sword and pointed it at his throat. "Kat?!" Naruto squeaked as the sword loomed close to his throat.

Snickering, Kat threw back her head, laughed very evilly and hissed "Prepare yourself, Uzumaki because this time, this last friendly meeting will be in exchange for your life!" She swung her sword back and prepared to slash his throat...
"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:48 pm

Nuada quickly, in the blink of a naked eye, flung himself towards Naruto and threw him up into the sky, causing Kat to miss and Naruto to wake up with a bump on his head. Nuada looked down to see a sword stuck into his stomach, blood leaking out. He froze and stood for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:23 pm

Gasping there at Nuada, Kat rushed over and yanked the sword out of his stomach and performed healing jutsu's. "Are you alright?"

Naruto lay there, battered and wondered "Why me?"

Kat glared "Why did you save that bastard, do you know what he is?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:28 pm

Nuada held his stomach- It was healed. "Yes, I know what he is. He is Naruto Uzumaki, and I know he has a right to live in this world just as much as you do........" His consciousness was the only thing keeping him from falling into a coma. The wound was healed, but the pain remained. ".........Yet you try to kill him as if he were a stray dog. He is not a stray dog. He is the Nine Tailed Fox. And if you kill him, then I will follow soon after." He sat up against a wall, the crowd around them silent and still.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:19 pm

Cloud was just about to walk into the place to see a man sitting against a wall. A girl was standing there dumbfounded. "What happened..?" He asked.

OOC: BTW if you're wondering Nuada went back to his Kingdom for a while.... so
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:12 pm

Naruto looked pitifully up at Kat, and said hopelessly "Kat...I swear...I would never try to...kill...you." He suddenly glared at her and jumped up from the ground "And if it means breaking all of you bones to convince you then I'll do it, believe IT!" He vowed.

Snickering, Kat withdrew her fan (it's the same as Temari's only white with Gaara's love symbol on it.) Her eyes flashed crimson with blood lust. "Heh, I'll erase your very existence and rob you of all that you are!" She shouted and charged at Naruto...

Naruto yelped and summoned his shadow clones and dashed at Kat.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:11 am

Cloud pulled out his gun and shot in the air three times slowly. Everyone stopped what they were doing. He, obviously, was grinning evilly.

"Okay, tell me the story of why you wanna kill this dude before you actually kill him." said Cloud as he rested his gun on his shoulder and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:02 pm

Sighing impatiently, Kat turned around, her crimson streaked brown hair blowing gently in the wind. Her eyes concealed the pain that was lost within the chambers of her icy heart. She thought for a moment and explained "Four years ago the village of Sunagakure was desperate for power. They were losing clients and in there was also a lot of strife going on within the village itself and the village was beginning to lose alliances with the other ninja nations. They needed a secret weapon in order to protect the nation from anything. It was decided that two demons, one a clone would be sealed inside an unsuspecting villager. That villager was me..."

Kat paused for a moment..."At the time I had been a normal cheerful girl...naive if you will and then the next thing I knew, I had two demons sealed within me trying to snatch my sanity and my very soul away from me. At that point everyone shunned me, treated me worse then the soil that lies beneath us. Then the assassinations started, it's seemed I had been deemed a being with a too powerful existence. So I found relief at the time in the murdering of others, their anguish and tears were the only things I thought humans existed for."

"And then I met Naruto Uzumaki..." She smiled sadly for a moment, "He was the same as me, and he taught me that one must never exist for themselves. My joy at finally finding someone who understood my pain was short lived. He tried to kill me...he betrayed me so that he could get ahead...as the future Hokage."

Kat stood there, her thoughts consuming her.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:43 am

Cloud scratched his head. "Eh, I've heard worse. C'mon, little blondie." He said as he lifted Naruto onto his bike and started the engine. "He looked at Kat and hmphed. "I'm takin him to a place where he can recover without someone like you to kill him." He turned away as he said the next sentence. "And if you follow us........... I'll kill you myself."

He drove off into the crowd of people and out the great gate.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:56 pm

(OOC: Oh yeah sure don't pity the girl...LOL)

Naruto poked at the bike "Cool, I like motorcycles!!" He said enthusiastically and then as the two were riding away, Naruto flipped off Kat all with a grin on his idiotic.

Standing there, lost in her blood-lust, Kat watched both of them until they not but a speck in the distance. She clenched and unclenched her fists, her eyes flashing angrily. "Heh, do you think this the last time you will ever see my ugly face, Naruto? Cuz you're dead wrong...I'll murder you in your sleep if I have to.

(Keep in mind, her personality is slightly unstable right now...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)   The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Awakening (Return of Naruto Uzumaki!)
Page 1 of 1