Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The return of the lost cat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

The return of the lost cat Empty
PostSubject: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:15 pm

Neko sat on the edge of the cliff looking across the sand village. She looked down at her cloud headband which lay lifeless in her hand and she squeezed it gentlly. She had left the village, and all her friends, a while ago to stay by herself for a bit. To make sure she was all right. But now, returning to her home she found that almost everything had changed and she couldn't make sense of it. Now she closed her eyes and wondered if everyone had left her. Maybe they all died. Maybe all the bad people took them away and they were killed. Neko knew this couldn't be true since she could still smell a lingering order of her owner. Her best friend. She opened her eyes and retied her headband, but she didn't move after that. Instead, she sat there, looking over at the place she once knew so well.

ooc: HELLOOOOOOO PEOPLE!!! I HAVE NOW OFFICIALLY COME BACK FROM A LONG STAY AT 'TOO SCARED TO COME' ISLAND!! BUT I'M HERE NOW I HOPE I CAN CONTINUE POSTING FREQENTLY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:33 pm

Gaara walked up from behind Neko, not actually going to the canyon because he knew she was there. Upon seeing her, his eyes widened in possible shock, having not seen her in so very long.

"Neko..?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:37 pm

Her ears perked and she sat up strait, but then she sagged down. "Not now, Gaara-kun.. Not ever again. I don't want to see you all blurry, it's sad that way. And besides, Miss Kani will yell at me if I tell her your still around.."

ooc: poor neko don't know Gaara's not dead no moooore....
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:48 pm

"What..? Neko.. no, I'm here." He took one step closer, staring at the back of her head with wide eyes. He realized that the last time she saw him was most likely during the time he was merely a spirit wandering, so, he took another step closer to her.

"I'm not dead anymore.."

((ooc: Lol she will know that he isn't dead soon lol))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:51 pm

She sniffed. "You.. You smell like you Gaara-kun.. But when I turn around, will you be blurry, meow?"

ooc: I almost forgot to add the 'meow' i haven't done this in sooo long!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:57 pm

"No, I won't be blurry.."

((ooc: Lol it's okay Razz))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:59 pm

"Do you promise?" She shifted her headband up a bit. "Meow, I don't like you blurry..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:03 pm

"Yes, I promise.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:08 pm

She shut her eyes tight-as tight as they would go- and spun around. Still kneeling, but with her eyes closed, she sniffed. Her head raised a bit and she sniffed again. She stood up and sniffed one last time. "You're really here?" Her eyes were still closed but she stuck her hand on and took one step forward.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:16 pm

"Yes.. I'm really here.." For some reason, he was tempted to pull her over into a solemn embrace. He had missed her..
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:19 pm

"Ok, meow, I'm gonna open my eyes now..." She took a deep breathe in and slowly opened her eyes. She let out a gasp, but couldn't say much else. Instead, she jumped on Gaara and hugged him as tight as she could.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:26 pm

Catching her and stumbling back a bit, he closed his eyes and sighed contently, wrapping his own arms around her for a complete embrace. That day, the day he came back from the dead, she hadn't been there, and neither had the others. Kat was there, of course, he'd been thankful to her for bringing him back. Though, he was disapointed to see his friends weren't there.. and, more so, worried.

Letting a small smile come to his face, he let the moment last, glad there weren't any interuptions.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:30 pm

"Gaara-kun, when did you come back?" She pulled her head away a little bit but kept the hug. "Was I not there?"

ooc: Itachi just spirited up my day with a nice complement!!! yay!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:34 pm

"I came back a month or so ago.." He replied, opening his eyes. "You weren't.."

((ooc: Lol nice Razz What did he say?))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:37 pm

Her eyes filled with tears almost instantly. "Oh no, Gaara-kun! I've been a terrible pet! A terrible friend!" She shook her head. "What do you want me to do, meow? Anything! Anything at all, I can handle it! I'll do anything to make it up to you!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:40 pm

"No.. your not terrible.." He shook his head a bit, closing his eyes once again and pulling her closer. "You don't need to do anything.. just.. don't leave.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:49 pm

She smiled the widest grin she had ever done in ages. "Ok, meow! I promise! Never ever ever! But you have to promise something tooo!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:49 pm

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:52 pm

"You have to promise not to die again!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:57 pm

He continued to smile slightly. "I'll try my best.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:01 pm

She nodded. "Good." Then she turned her head to look at the village. "What happened?" She rinckled her nose. "Everything smells different."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:09 pm

"Mm.. I suppose it does since you haven't been here in a while.. what does it smell like..?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:13 pm

"It used to smell like you." Her smiled turned down. "Everywhere. I think you were everywhere, that's why it was hard to keep track of you, meow." She faintly smiled. "But now it's like a bunch of different 'somethings' are all smooshed together." She turned back to him. "Maybe that means more friends!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:23 pm

"I suppose so." He nodded, then remembered something. "Do you.. know where the others are..?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:29 pm

Neko's face went grim. "Miss Kani got mad at me for telling her about you.. And Swiss-chan.. Swiss-chan disappeared like me. Meow, we went looking for ourselves..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return of the lost cat   The return of the lost cat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The return of the lost cat
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next