Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

micca's training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:56 am

Micca followed Lee to a temple her eyes constantly glancing at him , for having not been in a temple before she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:00 am

he took her to the temple steps as he left his kuni gear and shruikens at the door "we cant bring weapons in" he said glanceing at her swords
Back to top Go down

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:01 am

Nervously she slipped them off and placed them next to his, as she followed him inside.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:07 am

lee and micca entered the teple as he closed the door dehind them as they passed flags of the white lotus on it

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/avatar/images/thumb/2/2f/OWLflag.png/250px-OWLflag.png

and finally they were in front of a wall and on it was the symbol of the lotus clan

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/White-lotus.gif
Back to top Go down

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:20 am

Micca lit a candle then sat on her knees beside him her thoughts with her father and the man who sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:22 am

(ooc: im 15 but sure u can call me a man you;ve seen it Very Happy )
he knelt down and prayed for him and his new clan member to become stronger as he opened his eyes at the end of the prayer
Back to top Go down

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:25 am

Micca opened her eyes and let a tear fall, quickly she wiped it away. Glancing at Rock Lee she had hoped he hadn't seen it.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:27 am

rock lee saw a quick tear trikle but smiled and patted her on the ack and decided to say nothing of it as he showed her orchard around the temple "its a nice palce once u get use to it" he said describing life as a monk
Back to top Go down

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:31 am

micca walked with him as they moved threw the orchard, "I'm sure the longer I'm here the more i will grow to love it" she said her eyes glancing at him as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:35 am

"im sure you will" he said as he noticed a look in her eye "so where are you currently living?" he asked as a sligth breeze came
Back to top Go down

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:39 am

Micca stopped feeling the breeze against her face and thought for a moment "I hadn't thought of that" she said "I just arrived,you wouldn't know anywhere I could stay?" her eyes looking up at him.

Last edited by silverdragon on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:42 am

"well" he said thinking of the lotus dorms "we do have a extra room in the lotus temple if your willing to join the clan though" he said giving her a warm friendly look
Back to top Go down

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:44 am

Micca looked at him then at the orchard around them, she nodded " yes, i will" she said her heart skipping a beat at the look on his face.

Last edited by silverdragon on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:48 am

"glad to have you aboard" rock lee said as he noticed her exprision as he put a arm around her to show her all the other parts of the hideout
Back to top Go down

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:52 am

micca couldn't help blush slightly as he placed his arm around her. Her heart raced inside her, the last time she had been this close was the day he had saved her.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:59 am

rock lee pulled her in closer to show her she ment something to him but wasnt too obvious about it "here is the traing area" he said motioning to the ltus clan own traing ground in a gradno or rocks and treeless plain "it's also our meditateing site" he said putting his hand on her waist
Back to top Go down

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:02 am

Micca smiled "I will probably making good use of this place" she said feeling his hand on her waist but she never made an attempt to move it.

Last edited by silverdragon on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:11 am

a sunset was happening over a cherry blosom tree as thay wacthed with his arms still sround her
Back to top Go down

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:13 am

Sighing as she watched the sun set over the orchard, she let her self lean on him sightly but realizing she had done it she pulled away.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:15 am

he felt her lean on him and decided to do it her pulled her in and kissed her on the lips
Back to top Go down

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:17 am

micca felt him pull her back and kiss her, her heart felt like it was as light as the cherry blossom that blew in the wind. This was the moment she had wanted since she had seen him in the alley.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:20 am

he pulled his head back and saw the look on her face and assumed something was wrong " i appoligize i shouldn't have done that" he said as he looked into her eyes
Back to top Go down

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:22 am

On hearing him speak she smiled " don't be" she said. Looking down she spoke again " I have been waiting for you to do that" she left her head hung.

Last edited by silverdragon on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:23 am

he kissed her neck and sucked on it alittle closeing his eyes
Back to top Go down

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:25 am

Micca smiled and looked up at him then around at the training area they stood in. She felt a chill in the air and shivered but she didn't know if it was from the wind or his touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

micca's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

micca's training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next