Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

micca's training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

micca's training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:30 am

he pulled back his kiss a little then pressed in more as he stopped and asked her "so do you want to spend a wamr night with me in my chambers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:40 am

Micca turned to look at him her face now as pink as the cherry blossom around the temple.
her eyes gentle and innocent " I am grateful" she said

Last edited by silverdragon on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:43 am

he closed his eyes and felt the urge to curess her body but decide agianst it and hugged her instead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:27 am

Micca felt him hold her and held him back. She had waited so long but she could wait a bit longer. she had kept her innocence because of him and only he would she allow to take it away.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:50 am

he let go of her and lead her inside the temple agian and showed her their room for the night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:54 am

Micca looked at the room is was nothing like her own back in her fathers house. but for the moment she needed little, as if by instinct she yawned covering her mouth with her hand she looked at him.
"I'm sorry the journey here was long and i must be sleepy" she said
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:23 am

"it's quite alright" he said kissing her on the forehead "i hope you have a good night" and with that said he left the room to let her sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:59 pm

micca sighed as she sat on the bed "I guess he doesn't think of me that way" she thought to her self, pulling her legs up she looked out the window "Have I just made a fool of my self" she thought her head resting now on her knees she still felt his kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:07 am

a sudden ptting sound came behind her and then when she turned around it was nothing but a rose on the ground and on it read a note "the lotus flower blooms twice" it read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:10 am

Micca moved and pick it up, holding it for a moment as she stood smelling its sweet sent. A smile crossed her lips and she realized who it had come from.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:29 am

"like it?" said lee hanging in the doorway smileing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:13 am

Micca nodded " roses remind me of the garden my father had" she said still smiling as she looked at him in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:04 am

lee looked at her and smiled as he closed the door behind him "as he held a candle which was the only thing illumnateing the room "so shall we have a go at it then?" he asked grinning knowing she knew what he was asking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:11 am

Micca felt her cheeks gradually become warm at his words , she looked down at the rose she stood thinking , he would be her first.

"I'm not sure" she said her eyes glancing at him nervously.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:33 am

he blew out the candle light covering them in darkness

(ooc: okay PM time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:35 am

Micca stood motionless as the candle went out she could hear his foot steps as he drew closer.
Her heart beating fast in her chest as she thought she could feel him next to her.

((OOC ok but you send the first i did the last, by the way am in chat box))
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:39 am

(ooc: will do )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:42 am

Micca sat looking out the window of the bedroom, she thought about what had happened that night , had she made the right decision, she looked back at him, then silently while everyone was sleeping she headed for the orchard and the cherry blossom.

Sitting under a tree she began to mediate, she could feel the warm breeze against her face as she sat and the blossom that touched her face as it fell.

"Did I make the right decision coming here?" she said softly to herself sighing " I feel more alone now that I ever did" she let a tear roll down her face. "maybe i made a mistake" she said standing up to look at the window that was their room.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:08 pm

lee looked out the window seeing her outside crying "why does she cry" he thought as he got dressed and went to go check up on her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:39 am

micca sat she felt the sun against her face as a blossom from the cherry tree landed on her knee. Picking it up she thought back to what she had done by leaving her home, it was not what she had done with Lee that upset her but the fact she could not return home till she had learned all she could.
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:01 pm

I walked threw the forest of apple blossom trees there under one i spot micca and walk over "hey sis , i came to take you home" as she looked at me I shake my head " you did it didn't you" cradling her in my arms i gently stand her up "come on let go home" with a wave of my hand the leaves start to move around us.

As the leaves gently fall all that is left are two rocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: micca's training   micca's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

micca's training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2