Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isn't it pretty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mojo

Mojo

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:03 am

Mojo was homeless so he like to travel which is why he arrived in to the sand village. "Hmm,The water it's lovely. Mojo said this to himself while looking at the water it happpened to be night when he got there which made the water even better.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:47 pm

Lee arrived with the intentions of swimming but froze in her tracks, "Um-sorry. Am I intruding?"
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:13 pm

Mojo didn't realize someone was there until they spoke. "No,not at all where I live people always are there." Mojo looked around towards the person "isn't it pretty,the water how it holds no certain shape,be so powerful if bonded together,and looked so beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:24 pm

She approached the boy while looking down at the water and then at him once she stood beside him.

"It-is beautiful...Is there nothing as beautiful as the Oasis of Suna?" she spoke with a smile and stepped into the water while taking off her gown which underneath was a bathing suit.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Mojo smiled "I don't know. His reflection showed himself how happy he could be and how depressing he really was. "Are you really going to swim here now?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:33 pm

"I am." she spoke and glanced over her shoulder at him. "Why? Do you want me to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:37 pm

"No not at all I was just about to ask you if you wanted me to leave,cause I don't wanna seem like um.. a bother or intruding on your spot. Mojo talked nervously to the girl while he stood out of the water and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:43 pm

"It is fine. You can join me if you ike." she then dove under water.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:46 pm

"Uh... heh I don't have the proper attire and um.. Mojo stopped talking as he realized he had nothing else to say. He looked at the water and then back at the girl wondering if he should.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:23 pm

She submerged at the other end and took a deep breath of air to refill her lungs before replying, "Oh it is not bad to swim in your trousers I am sure."
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Mojo's eyes widened as she said this. "but that'd be a little akward wouldn't it?" Mojo moved his arms fast and waving them while trying to distract her so she wouldn't see him blushing.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:13 am

She looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "Is it any different than the way you are able to gawk at me? I think not."
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:51 pm

Mojo laughed slightly and replied "It is enough for me to stare at the beauty than to be in it.

OOC: Sorry I was in pakistan for 10 days
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:13 pm

She turned a strange shade of pink before ducking back under water and swimming across to the other side.

(it's okay. i understand. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:49 pm

Mojo laughed again and said "Oh,and I am talking bout you"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:51 pm

She hadn't resurfaced after he said that and after a while, a force of water soaked him. She had splashed him and was standing up waist deep in water with her arms crossed. Her eyebrows were raised as if challenging him to make up an excuse again to not swim since he was now already wet.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:56 pm

When he got splashed he actually slipped but took awhile in fall in but soon did. "Hmm,why do you wanna make me wet for? With a laugh he put his head under and up again.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:58 pm

"Swim with me!" she giggled and retreated back beneath the water.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:04 pm

"Ok,I will" He said and then swam up next to her bumping into her.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:13 pm

She came up for more air and floated on her back a while. The cold water felt good on her aching muscles.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:14 pm

Mojo just floated in the water relaxing and what seemed to be thinking. Without talking he put his head under the water and sat there for a couple seconds.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:17 am

Lee sat up and looked for him wondering what he was doing and smiled. She then swam at the surface and splashed him again.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:18 pm

Mojo came up quickly for air just when she splashed and got hit right in the face. "Ah,Why would you do that it got in my eyes?" He then turned around and covered his eyes then turning back around and splashing her laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:28 pm

She laughed, "It is the expression on your face that amuses me." She then glanced over at the other side of the oasis and declared, "I bet you I could beat you to the far end of the oasis!"
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:44 pm

mojo looked at her "you amuse me." he then swam quickly trying to reach the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isn't it pretty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isn't it pretty
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next