Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isn't it pretty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Isn't it pretty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:51 pm

Lee blushed and stood there floating a while before snapping oujt of her daze and dove underwater. SHe submerged right infront of him leaning against the wall of dirt that led to land.

"Nya-I wi-ah!!" she yelped when they collided having forgotten he was still swimming.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:55 pm

he stood in the water his body touching her forgetting what was going on. "Oh,sorry I didn't mean uh to do um. Mojo then jumped back to give her space.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:59 pm

She wiped mud off of her face and broke off into giggles. "I look horrible! I am a walking turd..." she trailed off into laughter, her upper body still layered in the mud. She started slowly pushing it off of her while trying to stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:03 pm

He laughed falling backwards into the water forgetting there was water. The water sucked him in and he struggled trying to get back on his feet kicking and splashing. When he regained his stance he chuckled and gloated "See that cool move I just did?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:04 pm

"It was awesome!" she remarked while splashing her face in the cold water.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:09 pm

"Yea I know I'm that good maybe I could teach you some day." Mojo winked and tried to walk away and slipped and fell into the water.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:12 pm

She helped him up and repeated, "Yeah, mabe you could." She then hugged him thankfully. "Hm, thank you for keeping me company. As the Kazekage's body guard, I rarely have such fun."
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:14 pm

"uh,no problem being a low life with no friends,no family,and no where to live I have no fun as well." Mojo stopped and spoke again "thanks for helping me up"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:32 pm

"You are very welcome-eh-low life? No home? WHy not?" she frowned as she sat at the edge with her feet dangling in the water.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:43 pm

He sat beside her and looked down at the water and saw her feet in the water. "Well,all I know and all you really need to know is my parent was not my real one and used me for their benefits,upon finding out i left with nothing,no one,and nowhere to go and at the end of it I arrived with nothing,no one,and no where to go.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:53 pm

Lee hung her head and murmurred, "I think I know how you feel. Or at least...knew. I was abused because it was just my father and I and...I was no good in the academy but made use of myself and became successful! You must try hard to obtain the happiness well deserved. DO not give up." she took his hand and held it high, "Reach for the stars and you can do it too!" she smiled as she looked up at the darkening sky. "Never give up, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:57 pm

He looked at her seriously and replied "It's not that I gave up it's just there really is no happy ending for me, I have nothing to look for. I don't have family,friends,home,or anything. Why should I reach up towards the sky when there is nothing there?"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:02 pm

"There is always something there..." she whispered to him. "...Like today how I met you. Is that not happy enough for you to have socialized with a stranger and resulted in a good time, hn? Or did you not have fun?" she tilted her head to the side, "You do not have to strive for bigger things. You can start as small as smiling at someone you do not know and there is an adventure within itself. Do not quit because you are starting a life without what seems like much, quit when you stop respecting yourself!" she bonked him on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:06 pm

Responding quickly to her words "I don't know my name,or who gave birth to me. Yea, I meet strangers yea I have a good time but they all leave to go where they have to go and I never see them again. Yea I would love a place to go but I have none.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:12 pm

"No name huh? Hrm...I will call you Chijin! Meaning friend and fool! Ha! There is your name. Birth....a woman! People leaving? No place to go? Come live in Suna!" she grinned and giggled before standing up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:29 pm

"I don't know anybody from there plus It's just weird. mojo said and just shook his head
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:59 am

"Suna is not weird!" she huffed and bawled fists at her sides.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Mojo put his hands up and moved them in a waving manner. "No,I meant it would be weird for me to just go there."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:50 pm

She crossed her arms and looked away, "What is so weird about going to Suna? It is the best shinobi land there is."
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:03 pm

Mojo shook his head. "You don't understand I nevver been there it would be completely new.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:50 am

"Life is about living. Go to places never traveled. Try something new. Is that really too much for you to handle?" she frowned and squeezed her ponytail so that the water came out.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:44 pm

/mojo just replied standing the same with his hands moving to make gestures. "You don't understand, it's a complete change and everything.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:05 pm

"I do understand! I am not from here either! I came here alone-only 5 and nowhere to go! You cannot simply expect things to happen. You make them happen." she was shaking him by the shoulders like a crazy psychiatrist.
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:07 pm

Mojo looked at her like she was crazy. "Why are you shaking me?!?" After he took a step back and out of her arms he spoke again about the topic that they were talking about. "I guess I don't like drastic changes and I don't even know what to say about the way it makes me feel."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:55 pm

She wiped her bangs out of her eyes and toned down a bit, "Your best chances are to keep moving forward. If you remian the way you are...do not expect things to change for you." Her ear twitched and she looked over her shoulder. "It is about time I get going now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it pretty   Isn't it pretty - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isn't it pretty
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next