Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fight against Mojo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Fight against Mojo Left_bar_bleue500/500Fight against Mojo Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Fight against Mojo Left_bar_bleue500/500Fight against Mojo Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Fight against Mojo Empty
PostSubject: Fight against Mojo   Fight against Mojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:58 pm

he stood there
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Fight against Mojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight against Mojo   Fight against Mojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:12 pm

Mojo walked to the oasis and looked at the lovely water just like he did in the past,
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Fight against Mojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight against Mojo   Fight against Mojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:17 pm

saw him "hey" points at him "u want to spar"
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Fight against Mojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight against Mojo   Fight against Mojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:19 pm

Mojo looked at him and stared. "Sure,got nothing else to do."
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Fight against Mojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight against Mojo   Fight against Mojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:19 pm

he activated sharingan "lets go"
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Fight against Mojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight against Mojo   Fight against Mojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:28 pm

Mojo stood still Ok,I'm ready. He cracked his knuckles and took stance.
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Fight against Mojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight against Mojo   Fight against Mojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:49 pm

ran up to him but sank into the water purposely and made a shadow clone without mojo knowing and sent it up while going around the long way
Back to top Go down
Mojo

Mojo

Fight against Mojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight against Mojo   Fight against Mojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:05 pm

"Rain Shower"Mojo create a energy ball and casted it in the air letting it explode and not seeing if it hit him the impact sent water up as if it was raining upside down. Wind Breaker Mojo then created a wind shield around going so fast that if the other man touched him it would hurt and ran into the middle of the oasis creating a whirlpool do to the wind as well as sent the water that came up out at all direction at high speed where it would feel like knives. this made it so if the man didn't get hit by the energy he would be sucked in by the whirlpool and hit the wind and if he tried to jump out he would be hit by the fast moving water that went shooting out horizontally in all directions. after this mojo could feel most of his chakra gone.
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Fight against Mojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight against Mojo   Fight against Mojo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:30 pm

does
Divine Illumination Jutsu
Japanese name: Amaterasu
A strong jutsu which can brake through Ninpou and Gamaguchi Shibori, (Toad Mouth Enclosure.) This attack seems to be extremely strong, deadly and can only be put out with the Fuuin Jutsu Fuuka Houin (Sealing Jutsu Law of Fire Seal).Although it can destroy almost any surface with its flames.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fight against Mojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight against Mojo   Fight against Mojo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight against Mojo
Page 1 of 1