Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Lee normally did this once a month but was tempted to do it a second time. This time it'd be harder. On top of the presssure of the water, she'd wear her special training weights. She sat at the edge and began strapping them to her ankles and wrists before edging towards the water gathering air before going under.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Sesshomaru crossed his legs as he sat on top of the water, watching the training.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:52 pm

She knew her limit was a good 7 minutes so she inhaled air and slipped under. She thrust out punches rapidly at normal speed which she had mastered. The average movement above surface was what she had mastered but she wanted to be able to move even faster. She spent the first 2 minutes punching at regular speed and then accelerated her speed to at most 60 punches a minute. It wore her down a lot quicker than regular movement did thrusting her above the surface for air having exhausted her limit.

She took another breath and sank back in for kicks. Her leg movement proved much harder but she was rather good at it. Her weight however, began tearing from the whip like movement and it caught onto a rock. She wiggled it loose but persistently continued and the tear grew bigger but both Lee and Seshomaru were oblivious to that.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Sesshomaru hummed in impress and took out a rationed bread. Jaken, however, was splashing around with the ducks who thought he was one himself, so kept him close and followed him left and right.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Lee felt her lungs reach its limit and attempted to resurface but the tear was wrapped tightly between jagged rocks. She soon felt the pressure on her intense and she knelt down to try and calmly fix it but her hands cramped from the cold and she paniced. Bubbles rose as she began swallowing water.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Sesshomaru quickly glanced over to her and dove into the water, knowing she had been stuck. (Knew this would happen....) He thought to himself as he placed each hand on the jagged rocks and separated them with force, shifting them apart so Lee could get free. His hands were bleeding due to the jagged parts, but he looked over to Lee as she was now unconscious. He picked her up and flew out of the water. He softly landed on the ground and lied her down, dripping a potion into her open mouth, and placing his palm on her forehead, as a green glow came from his hand and Lee jumped up coughing out water.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:24 pm

She hiccupped after she sputtered out all the water filling her lungs and looked dazedly at he who saved her.

"Un....thank-yo-HIC!" she clasped her hands over her mouth wide eyed from her embarrassing noises.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:28 pm

He smiled gently, looking her in the eyes. "Dont be embarassed by your own sounds around me. I have already an annoying creature to deal with as it is.." He said disgusted, looking over to Jaken who was now speaking duck. Jaken cowered. "Ack, Lord Sesshomaru smiled! Hit the deck!" He cried as he dove into the water and his ducky minions followed.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:28 am

She looked down at where Jaken had gone and muttered, "Smiling is good for yo-HIC- Why is he-HIC-so afraid?" she sat propping herself up with her arms outstretched between her spread out legs.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:51 am

Jaken poofed in a brown cloud beside her, and started tugging her torso, acknowledging he was there. "Because when Lord Sesshomaru smiles it never is a good thing..." He muttered, now tapping his feet nervously.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:15 am

She looked confusedly at Seshomaru and asked as she stumbled back from the little critter tugging on her, "What are you going to do to me?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:07 pm

He raised his eyebrow in confusion. "What am going to do to you.....?"

He then turned and walked away as Jaken waddled behind him
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:22 pm

She shrugged at the repeated question. That Jaken-thing was confusing the hell out of her. He acted like this pretty guy was gonna destroy her or something so she edged back but quickly stopped him by tripping her way over in front of him.

"U-um...What is the name of he who saved me? I must know. I need to thank you properly. It is awfully rude of me to not even introduce myself-or maybe you do not car-" she stared at his hand. "-did-did that happen when you saved me? Does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:53 pm

He raised his burnt hand and looked at her. "..It does not hurt. Just a little tingle, is all." He said, slowly wrapping it in bandages. He then looked into her eyes with demonic elegance and softly whispered, "My name is Sesshomaru. Don't you forget it."

He then walked up to her and lifted her hand. He kissed it gently and bowed proudfully as he slowly turned around and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Lee blushed and did a double take glancing from her hand to him as he walked away.

"Se-shomaru?" she whispered quietly to herself remembering he said to not forget it was his name and scratched the back of her head trying to remember something she was going to do before he left but found it was giving her name but by the time she remembered, he was out of sight.

"I will not forget...I will not forget....." she repeated to herself as she went home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!   Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intense Training! Underwater Taijutsu!
Page 1 of 1