Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

raku yamato and sissy the next day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

raku yamato and sissy the next day Empty
PostSubject: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:13 am

sissy woke to find sheets over he she was sore but felt happy , rolling over she felt raku beside her her dark hair now laid over her shoulders and her dark eyes glinting like polished ebony at him a smile sat on her red lips.

"will you be leaving now?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:29 pm

*He popped his shoulder and smiled at her* "Mhm.. You want to come?"
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:41 am

sissy moved closer to him "yes " she said "I will, I have nothing here, where you go i go"she smiled as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:10 am

*He draped his arm around her and smiled at her*
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:03 am

sissy smiled back at him, her body pressed close to his, feeling him against her gave her a sense of being complete and she would do what ever he asked as long as he gave her this feeling every time he held her close.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:21 pm

*He looked out the window and kissed her* "Get dressed"
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:10 am

Sissy did as he asked and was soon dressed in front of him wondering where he was going and what they would do once they got there .
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:59 am

*He got dressed and looked out the window and squinted at the sunlight. Raku never really did have a liking for the light* "You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:29 am

she nodded "yea now you mention it "she said smirking as her tummy gave a rumble
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:16 pm

*he put his hand on her stomach and then opened the door* "After you"
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:18 am

sissy moved threw the open door and back down to the main tavern all the time keeping her eyes on Raku to make sure he was behind her.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:36 pm

*Raku followed closely behind and wasnt sure on what couples did together so he slowly reached for her hand*
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:57 pm

Sissy jumped slightly feeling him take her hand but she wrapped her fingers around his smiling as they moved to a table
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:00 am

*Raku smiled and sat down and looked at her* "Get whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:21 am

sissy smiled and nodded she ordered some sushi and a mug of ale then turned to look at him "are you not eating?" she asked
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:51 am

"Im just going to have a bowl of steamed rice and a glass of water."
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:37 am

sissy looked at him "is that all you eat, have you ever tried sushi?" she said "its real quite nice
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:12 pm

*He shook his head no and took two pieces of hers and put them in his rice then stuck his tongue out at her playfully* (going outta town for a few days so ill qeply when i get back okay?)
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:46 am

sissy smiled taking a peice herself and dipping it, she slipped into her mouth while watching him all the Time smiling.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:33 pm

*He stared into her eyes and simply smiled back at her*
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:26 am

Once finished Sissy sat back her thoughts were of what she would do now, had she fallen into the same trap her sister had, but she smiled , no he was still here with her where her sisters hand left no soon as he got what he wanted.

"enjoy your breackfast " she said grinning emplying it was not about not the food he ate
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:12 pm

*he laughed quietly and started eating his rice and slowly drank his water* "Whats on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:10 am

Sissy looked at him "I was thinking of my sister" she said looking up at him as she finished her breakfast "she had a thing about a certain man " she chuckled "well boy, but once he had what he wanted he left her " she looked across the table at him "now she is home hoping she doesn't now carry his child"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:01 pm

"Kids..." *he took a deep breath and shook the thoughts outta his head*
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:52 am

sissy saw the look on his face "yeah" she said with a frown "I'm of the opinion that kids are ok but under the right cercomstances"she said "for me, not at the moment, I like to have the fun, if the guy is serious then think about it " she sipped her drink "my sister just got sloppy and let her guard drop forgetting to be careful"she looked at him knowing deep in her heart he didn't want kids but may be in the future if he was the one to stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

raku yamato and sissy the next day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next