Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
--K--

--K--

The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato Empty
PostSubject: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:39 pm

K lay on his stomach with a whole bunch of wooden toys, thinking of what Raku's interests were. "If my guess is right, then Raku from Anbu Black Ops, leading me to confusion of his strangely un-palpable response to my question yesterday." He said as he moved the little Raku toy around in his palm.

"If I can get in on some of his sources, say maybe his close friends, then I just might be able to crack the eggshell, leaving nothing but the key to his knowledge." He then leaned over to his apple juice and sipped from the straw.

"Then I'll be able to find out who my mentor's killer was, and why he used Clematis Dance so fluently..."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:37 pm

*Raku was outside the housing area and uused a hidden mist jutsu to create a very thick mist to use for cover and slowly walked towards K's house*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
--K--

--K--

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:04 pm

K was gone from the living room and was now peeking out the window through double sided glass. He spotted a figure at the door and went down to answer it.

"Who's stupid enough to be wandering around in this misty weather...?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:09 am

*The figure walking towards the door was actually a water clone while the real Raku was trying to find a way to breach K's house. The clone stopped at the door and waited paitently at the door*
Back to top Go down
--K--

--K--

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:54 pm

He opened the door to see, none other than, Raku Yamato himself.

K noticed there were no weapons or equipment on him or anywhere. Why would he come at my door without anything of utility...? thought K.

"Do we have an appointment?" He asked blately, and before Raku could even move, K slammed the door.

"He's here somewhere........... Very clever water clone, Mr. Yamato, but you'll need a basketfull of apples to fool me." He said to himself. There was a clamour in the attic. "Hm...." K said as he walked towards the attic door.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:26 pm

*Raku performed a few hand signs and started throwing up water as the attic started to slowly fill with a layer of water and he layed steel trip wires underneath the water that would trigger a trap of kunai that would shoot towards the door. Raku was standing in a corner along with three other water clones in the other corners*
Back to top Go down
--K--

--K--

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:37 pm

K kicked the door open, and to his surprise, water splashed his face and he caught himself on a thin steel wire.

"Ah, crap" He said, as the clicking of the trap set loose and kunai flew towards him. He quickly squeezed his K symbol necklace and an orb of platinum surrounded him, blocking the kunai.

He looked at Raku, sitting in the corner.

"Now why, just why would you ruin my pajamas?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:24 am

*Raku quickly performed the necassary handsigns to use water prison jutsu and the water around K rose and surrounded the orb he was inside of as long as Raku was in contact of the prison K would be unable to move inside of the prison and eventually drown*
"You trapped yourself.... Your smarter than that"
Back to top Go down
--K--

--K--

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:41 pm

K grinned, and just as the screeching sound of his cat, Hodge, jumped into collision with the orb, a white light flushed the room out, and K was gone.

You'll have to do better than that, my friend, K's voice sounded in Raku's head
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:14 pm

*raku laughed aoud*
"Haha now things get interesting.."
*Raku stood in the center of the room whille the water clones were still standing in each of the corners awaiting commands. Raku closed his eyes and put his hand on the hilt of his blade which was to his hip*
Back to top Go down
--K--

--K--

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:37 am

"Do we really need to be so hostile?" K said, as a blade touched the tip of Raku,'s neck, the cold, sharp stinging feeling.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:33 am

*Raku pressed his neck to the blade*
"Of course we do"
*Raku sank into his shadow and since the attic was dark his shadow was interconnected with the room and rose in the corner next to one of the water clones and sent two after K. The first was throwing a punch to his head while the other tried to kick him in the stomach*
Back to top Go down
--K--

--K--

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:38 am

K dodged the punch, un-effortlike and bent under the other clone's kick into another kick. He then clutched his shortsword and sliced the other water clone in the jugular.

He threw the shortsword at Raku, and ran across the attic wall with his Akaviri Katana in his palm.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:08 pm

*Raku dodged the shortsword and made the water all around K come up and trap him in yet another water prison so he couldn't move. There was no escape this time. Raku withdrew his dragon blade and got ready for whatever K was gonna throw at him next*
Back to top Go down
--K--

--K--

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:01 pm

K frowned, still inside the water trap, and started to curse, knowing that Raku couldn't even hear him.

Hodge was just about to collide with the orb until a huge thump came from downstairs and he hurriedly scattered to see what went on. K, believe it or not, was walking up the attic stairs, and the clone that he had let entrap himself was gone from the orb.

"Just tell me why you're here, and I'll let you leave here with an intact mind." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:03 pm

"My mind is not complete.. It hasnt been for a long time and honestly I donk know why I'm here... It;s this feeling that I have that says to fight you."
*Raku made the water prison condense andimplode along with the clone*
Back to top Go down
--K--

--K--

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:22 pm

K was bedazzled by his reply.

"So, you came here to try and kill me because a gut instinct told you to...?"

He was insulted.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:57 pm

"And... You pose a threat to my position..."
*Raku crossed his arms and awaited K to respond either verbally or physically*
Back to top Go down
--K--

--K--

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:44 pm

K, still in his pajamas, simply shrugged and walked down the attic stairs.

He turned his head around his shoulder. "You want some cocoa, or are you just gonna stand there and make me ruin a fine night?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:57 pm

*Raku smiirked and followed K rather intigued*
"To be honest that sounds really nice about now"
Back to top Go down
--K--

--K--

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:08 pm

As they were stirring their cocoa, K was hesitant to ask, but he did anyway.

"So why would you attack me like that?"

He took a sip from his mug as if it was a buckleys medicine bottle
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:39 pm

"Well... You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders and you can use that very well.. Mainly I wanted to find out if you fought as well as you thought things through..."
*Raku sipped his drink and leaned against the door and crossed his arms*
Back to top Go down
--K--

--K--

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:25 pm

"Well, both the two are very efficient combinations when you're attacked by an Akatsuki......."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Raku bore a blank expression on his face but on the inside he was surprised. "Akatsuki..? I assure you, I'm no Akatsuki. Why would you accuse me of being one?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato   The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The discreet investigation of Raku Yamato
Page 1 of 1