Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[[new here nice to join]] Anka Uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
devilchick665

[[new here nice to join]] Anka Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: [[new here nice to join]] Anka Uchiha   [[new here nice to join]] Anka Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Name: Anka uchiha
hair: black
eyes: normally mis-matched one green the other silver but, her eye increase to change with the mood, the brighter the color the higher the mood feels.

Picture:http://api.ning.com/files/Sxciso2jDJEYsfKOFBMc3o9WzmiKBBVYFtGWanb4hrLUkFmTXGUpCB6BzW9mcXDrRto1Ve8MuxmbTkxtNuOiNeW49IYuhRTm/ninja_anime_girl.jpg

Specialty jutsus
fakeing death no jutsu. Alowing her to give a apperence of death, her eyes glaze over an her body becomes pale.

hidden chains ices style jutsu: a higher advanced chakra string with stronger chakra forms on her hands of even from her feet. uses are never ending

wolf rampage 29 claws jutsu : a chakra wolf appears with the strenth of thosands unleashing 29 claws of soild chakra

Past: managing to fake her death [faking death no jutsu] she manage to run away from the massacure from itachi uchiha. Leaving her own village and her parents dead bodys behind she moved on to her new village, the village hidden in the sand, staying there till she turned 15 and left back to her old village.

personality: Anka hate everyone and everything, she has very few things she likes. She has become cold to the thought that no one has survived the attack and there is no hope for her old clan.

Dislikes: everything else.

other: she carries a locket around her neck of her old family, she never opens it around anyone only when she is sure that she is alone.
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: [[new here nice to join]] Anka Uchiha   [[new here nice to join]] Anka Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:22 pm

This site are dead, buddy.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [[new here nice to join]] Anka Uchiha   [[new here nice to join]] Anka Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Yea, it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[new here nice to join]] Anka Uchiha   [[new here nice to join]] Anka Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[new here nice to join]] Anka Uchiha
Page 1 of 1