Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List

Go down 
+5
raku yamato
Kimimaro
Kat of the Desert
Hyuuga Karina
Gaara
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:36 am

*tries to hide a small laugh*
"huh hes really something. that naruto,didnt he help with the death of zabuza?"
*he wondered*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:00 am

"Actually,He did,Kakashi Hatake helped.
But it turned out that Zabuza was being used by Gato.
He sent his henchmen to kill Zabuza.They succeaded
but Naruto faught every last one off with his Clone jutsu.
Indeed,that Naruto is a powerful one.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:06 am

"heh, yeah hes got great things ahead of him.theres no doubt he will make it far in this life"
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:31 am

"I agree..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:13 pm

"hmmm well we shall see what happens i guess"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:39 am

Mad
i still am furious that gaara isnt here yet!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:51 am

Gaara suddenly poofed.

"Okay, settle down.. all of you." He shook his head, noticing merely one more name on the list. "This seems like it's going to take a while.."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:39 pm

i can sense it were going to get a hinata soon i can just feel it in my bones
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:28 pm

A young cat-girl with copper colored hair burst through the door. She was hopping up and down on one foot. Noticing the girl with red hair, she dashed over to her and flung her arms around her neck.

"KAT! KAT! KAT! Do ya remember me, Kitty Kat??" Shadow asked eagerly. Kat grasped Shadow's arms and pulled them off of her. Recognizing who it was, Kat groaned. This was her hyper, sarcastic and coffee-loving friend from the Village of Ember.

"Of course I remember you, Shadow (how could I not forget?)" Wearily said Kat.

Pondering for a moment, Shadow then asked with worry "You don't hate me even after I spilled coffee all over your legs and you got burnt??"

Sighing, Kat told her no. At these words Shadow's kitty tail shook happily, causing the coffee in her hand to tumble onto Kat clothing. Brown hazel-nut smelling liquid spilled out onto Kat's clean and crisp outfit. Without realizing this, Shadow once again flung her arms around the dazed Kat and squeezed her. Then by the glare of death on Kat's face, she chuckled guiltily at the large (and scalding hot) stain on her outfit. She quickly let go of her before she was killed or even worse...

Shadow hurried away and signed herself up for the Chuunin exams.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:00 pm

"shes a bit hyper"
*he said as he was tapping his foot on the ground*
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Rolling her eyes, Kat said "Gee, you think?" Her sense of humor was more sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:27 pm

"you think you could be a bit more respectful to a higher rank?"
*he said with a bit of humor in his vouce*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:17 am

Finally, a chance to beat up the Blind one, Neji, the Smart one, Shikamaru, the Self Assumed Cool one, Sasuke, And last but not least...........

Naruto. This could prove amusing...

* Walked up to the paper and signed: Caim *
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:43 am

Naruto dashed over to Caim and said "I kick your butt right now, if you want!"
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:25 pm

Kintara opens the door and walks in slowly, looking around at all the people,

"Is it too late to sign up?"

she said putting her hand behind her neck.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpremixed.forumotion.com/
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:22 pm

"no it's not to late to sign up, sheets are posted on the wall."She said to Kintara,

Shika looked at the hyperactive blonde from konoha. "Naruto,, do that and you won't like that."She said darkly, her dog Ki, barked to empisize the point. "You know I'm a chuunin, your a gennin and yet your older then I am"She said and then looked to Caim.

"Sasuke's Missining, Shikamaru's a chuunin already, Neji's a jounin... and isn't even blind..."She said knowing 8 of the konoha nine were chuunin, team gai was chuunin/jounin and that this guy was way lost.
Back to top Go down
http://gravitationroleplay.forum-motion.com/index.htm
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:37 pm

Kintara smiled at Shika, "Ok thanks!"
Walks to the sheet slowly, still looking at all the people, and then signs her name on the list.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpremixed.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:07 pm

Walked up to Naruto. Blinked his eyes at him, then suddenly blue veins showed around the outside of his ear system. " Kick my butt.....I dare you." Naruto fell to the ground. "You see, that's what happens when you mess with me. Hmph, to think that high-pitched of a noise can cause short term paralysis towards it's target." He kneeled down to Naruto. "Stay calm, it'll only last 15 minutes. That's the least of your troubles right now." He walked away grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:03 am

"I must be in the different timeline, I'm sorry." He sighed. He thought about these Chunin students. {Hmm......maybe I can crack my knuckles at this tournament with This display of Naruto.} "Hey, Naruto. 15 minutes have passed. What do you have to say now, hm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:46 am

Layoff naruto dude he's cant control wat he does he's a knuckle head but stop acting all powerfull and stuff cuz its kinda anoying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:26 am

okay NOWWWWWW i know how to RP (thnx Dave)

is it too late t sighn up for the chunnin exams?
*he asked in a clear tone of voice*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:48 am

no its not too late
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:33 am

((use punctuation DX It's killing me!!!))

The chuunin exam procter sighed, "Sign ups are over there..."She said pointing to a clipboard handing on the wall. "You need your whole team in order to participate"She added,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:41 am

( DARN he doesnt have a team wait can he be allied with Lee and neJi since we dont have a tehn ten?)
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:53 am

(sure, but if a Tenten joins she gets her place on team gai... >> though they should be jounin and chuunin... >> and Nice Sai picture by the way)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List   Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Selection Exams: Sign Up List
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next