Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akatsuki attack Konoha

Go down 
+4
Hitori
raku yamato
Zyrag
Vanku
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanku

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Akatsuki attack Konoha Left_bar_bleue500/500Akatsuki attack Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Akatsuki attack Konoha Left_bar_bleue500/500Akatsuki attack Konoha Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Akatsuki attack Konoha Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Sasoto stood, talking with one of his bretheren ninja. It was his shift for guard duty. Sasoto hated guarding, nobody ever tried to break into the leaf villigage. Little did he know that someone would this day.........
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Zyrag strolled casually up to the gates ready to go to Ichiraku. He forgot he was still wearing his akatsuki robe.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Sasoto glanced behind him. When he saw the man with the red pattern cloak, he spun around, kunai in hand. "Go get reinforcements.." He told the other ninja. The other ninja nodded and took off.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:59 pm

He saw a man in a black cloak on guard duty. "Hello." He said walking past still unaware of how he was dressed.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Sasoto's hand went into his coat pocket, he pulled out 4 shuriken and threw them broadly at the Akatsuki agent.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Suddenly he felt four tingling sensations in his back. Luckily for him having bone armor on became a constant habit. He turned around seeing the same man. Zyrag gave him a questioning look as if to ask what was wrong.

Last edited by Zyrag on Sat May 16, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:07 pm

"Dont play dumb with me!" He made some hand signs "Fire style Fireball Jutsu!" A huge ball of fire shot out of his mouth, aimed with deadly precision at Zyrag.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:11 pm

He raised his arm and shot a spinning spike into the center of the flames, making them diverge away from him. Then he noticed that he was still wearing his robes. "I guess I have to fight this guy..." he thought beginning bone laying.

(Like a drill sorta)
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:14 pm

'What was that?!' Sasoto thought, 'He destroyed my fireball so easily'. He made some more handsigns " Fire Style Magma Clone Jutsu!" Three clones appeared. The first one drew a sword and rushed at Zyrag
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:20 pm

In a fluid movement he formed a bonesword, knocked the sword to the side and twisted with that movement into a decapitation. He stood waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:21 pm

As the clone fell, it burst into molten lava, 30% of said lava flew in the direction of Zyrag.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:26 pm

He felt burning on him and looked at his left side. He scraped the lava off with his sword not caring if he cut the skin. He was thankful for bone armor. "Hmm..." he said to himself, setting up bone minefield.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:29 pm

The other two clones ran side by side. "Summoning Jutsu!" oine clone said and slammed his palm on the ground. A giant lizard creature arose from the ground and lashed its tounge out at Zyrag, wrapping him up in it.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Finding himself suddenly in the air and restrained he decided to see what the man would do.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:33 pm

"Deflect this bastard!" The real Sasoto and the other cloneeach pulled out 5 paper bomb kunai and threw them at Zyrag.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Seeing several kunai flying at him, he had seconds to react. He used eruption to break out of the restraint and shadowstepping behind the man, and holding a new bone sword to his neck. He simultaniously probed the ground seeing that he* was standing on the edge of where bone laying ended. The lizard creature wailed in pain as its tongue was almost simultaniously cut and burned.

(*zyrag)
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Sasoto felt Zyrags bone sword by his throat. He tapped it aside and kicked Zyrag in the chest, a move he was sure would stun him at least.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:48 pm

*Raku rose from Sasoto's shadow and backfisted him sending him skidding a couple yards away*
"Akatsuki fight in pairs.."
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Sasoto felt Raku's punch connect in the middle of his back, he flew about 2 yards before he recovered, backflipping to his feet. I seconds, both of the clones were at his side. His lizard creature had also now recovered, it stared angrily at Zyrag. " Damn it! were are those reinforcements.." Sasoto wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Zyrag recovered quicker than he should have because of his armor and shot some bone bullets towards the three, then did the same on the opposite side after using bone transport.

"Good timing Raku."
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Sasoto and his two clones lept out of the way of the bullets into a tall tree. "That all you got?" One of his clones jumped to the ground "Summoning Jutsu!" This time a giant crab emerged.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:06 pm

*He looked at the clones and summons unimpressed*
"That all you got?"
*He said mockingly. Raku popped his neck and drew his blade then released the sael and three shadow dragons rose form the blade. The first dragon raced towards the two clones and smashed them together causing them to revert to thier lava state and the dragon was now slowing down in pain. The other two raced towards Sasoto with a bloodthirsty look. One aimed for the feet and the other the torso*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:09 pm

The draghons were to fast for him to dodge but... in one swipe both dragons lay bloodstained, also bloodstained was the crabs razor sharp claw....
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:16 pm

"Raku, meld..." He warned pulling out a pair of bone grenades. He threw the mini pineapple like structures toward Sasoto and the crab, one a piece. He made them explode when they were within close range of them. He was hit by several of the mini spikes himself but none pierced too deep to do much damage.
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Sasoto avoided most of them, but 2 shallowly punctured his right arm and one was deep in the right side of his chest. "Crap..." He said and put his hand over the wound. The crab was hurt also, not dead yet, but surely would be if it took another hit like that. "You guys are better than i..aggh.. thought".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki attack Konoha   Akatsuki attack Konoha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki attack Konoha
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next